The Dark Knight Who DIDN'T get a newspaper in the mail???

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
My pic was on whysoserious.com and I didn't get dick squat in the mail for my efforts. Did this happen to anyone else?

My pic was on whysoserious.com and I didn't get dick squat in the mail for my efforts. Did this happen to anyone else?

I only got 5 newspapers in my mail. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Well not much, but that sucks.

Didn't get anything either...

I didnt get any either, and I went through quite an effort to get my picture.
Bought one off of ebay this week for 9 bucks.
::sigh::

there is still hope

i live in australia and i got them

Have faith

that's weird. that sucks. i don't understand why some people wouldn't get them. maybe you typed in your address incorrectly? perhaps your local post office sucks. i don't see what could have happened. EVERYONE who was on RDK should have gotten their papers.

I used my address to post my boyfriend's picture. It made it onto the site, but the Joker sent 25 newspapers to my friend's house... She didn't post anything and I don't even know her address. Lol, wtf?

i didnt get any either and i posted one =:-)brucebat:

I didnt get one/any.

I didn't get anything either... but it was still a lot of fun to get on the site and make Arkham inmate shirts...

AllYourBaseJoker.jpg

I still got 5 left. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in getting one. I'm taking charitable donations to cover shipping and handling. :)

AzBat

I still have all my newspapers.

If you want one. PM me. - First come first serve

Just print out the website like I did.

That's a good idea, I'll try it. If it turns out then maybe a copy of the haha times can be had as well. Either way, thanks to the guys who offered to share their papers, that's mighty righteous of you!

Was the HaHatimes ever printed?

I thought it was just the Gotham Times I thought,

is there any chance someone can send me one of the newspapers?

I still have a boatload of them left as well.

PM me and I will get one to you.

I didn't. I even submitted three pictures, all of them following all the rules, and I didn't get accepted.

Haven't been able to do anything with this except for the internet stuff.

ugh someone was kind enough to mail me a copy of the gotham times (I did not submit a picture on joker's site) and it should've come awhile ago. And I'm currently broke on money so i can't pay anyone for one..and I'm sure the ones in here giving em are out by now.

I need one badly to prove that I'm a batman freak.

If I don't end up getting one, I will always have to kick myself hard in the ass..Cleveland was two freakin hours away from me..and no matter what I expected to come of it, I should of taken a picture in front of the Q like a good boy..

I so want one, it's unbelievable.

Funky, reckon they would have accepted one the london eye? haha.

I so want one, it's unbelievable.

Funky, reckon they would have accepted one the london eye? haha.

I don't see why not... they were accepting photos from outside the US, ya know. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"