The Dark Knight Who DIDN'T get a newspaper in the mail???

Was that these baTT ?

Yeababey-04.jpg

01-02-08_2126.jpg

Ooooh! That is pure awesomeness!!!:word:

Is there any way that you could find out if the regal theater in my state is doing this "pass-out" I asked today and the guy said that he hasn't heard anything about it..."yet"....

But also, Could you send out out!?! if I send you a self-addressed evey-lope????

no enough dark knight infos makes agent graves a dull agent.

Don't be like a spoiled kid, saying "It's for me, and me only!" Let everyone enjoy them.

I'm glad the papers are being passed out, it makes sense...but I do feel a little bit ripped off for having went to the trouble of buying makeup and finding someone crazy enough to go with me to put up a pic on WB's website and not getting anything exclusive but the same papers you can get now without doing any work, at the theater...a special edition of the paper at the very least would have been nice.

As far as new marketing...the trailer has everyone pumped for the movie as it is, I think it's best to wait a little while, keep the movie from being overloaded with hype (its debatable it's overhyped already)

It would have been neat if they released the "Joker edition" of Gotham Times! But there would have to be a lot of work put into them.

Hey baTT and Nodwarves4u,

Did you guys go to the IMAX in Ontario, CA?
I saw BB there in IMAX, but the sound was meh. I might go to the one in Universal Citywalk for TDK.

I saw BB there in IMAX, but the sound was meh. I might go to the one in Universal Citywalk for TDK.

It's the closest one to where I live (Chino Hills). I've gone to the Irvine one and it was pretty nice. I also went to the Citywalk one a little while back but don't really remember what it was like. I'm still debating which one to go to for TDK.

Awesome work by the way, Anita, on the wiki.

Much to my dismay (and probably to the delight to those who didn't do the landmark picture challenge) those "Gotham Times" newspapers were being handed out at my local Regal theater. While I like that WB is promoting the heck out of this movie, I would have liked something exclusive for doing that contest.

I work at a Regal Theater too and we didn't get any papers.

That's right! When we saw I am Legend the speakers kept popping all the time and it was very annoying.

That's right! When we saw I am Legend the speakers kept popping all the time and it was very annoying.
Ah, so apparently it's a chronic condition....I recall when I saw BB, at the end, when Rachel's talking with Bruce, the sound balance got all whacked and it was like my ears were popping unevenly.

Yes, I still remember that. For some reason, bad sound annoys me more than bad visuals. :cmad:

It's the closest one to where I live (Chino Hills). I've gone to the Irvine one and it was pretty nice. I also went to the Citywalk one a little while back but don't really remember what it was like. I'm still debating which one to go to for TDK.

Awesome work by the way, Anita, on the wiki.
Thanks. :) I'm SO SO BORED. BRING BACK THE VIRALS!!!

The only IMAXes I've been to are sciency-related ones, the Ontario one, and the Bridge (when the IMAX prologue was shown). I'll probably check out CityWalk since it's closer than the Bridge.

but I live by the bridge. Who wants 2 see it at the bridge? I need someone to be there so we can talk, go play some mini golf, and drink jamba juice or starbucks.

Thanks. :) I'm SO SO BORED. BRING BACK THE VIRALS!!!

The only IMAXes I've been to are sciency-related ones, the Ontario one, and the Bridge (when the IMAX prologue was shown). I'll probably check out CityWalk since it's closer than the Bridge.

I'll see you at city walk. save me a seat:cwink:

It sucks because the IMAX in Council Bluffs Iowa is still under construction, so it looks like I'll have to wait to see any movies there for awhile.

but it can't possibly take more than 3-5 months to rebuild, can it??

but I live by the bridge. Who wants 2 see it at the bridge? I need someone to be there so we can talk, go play some mini golf, and drink jamba juice or starbucks.

I'm going to need to come down the hill to see it in imax, where is this so called bridge?

I'll see you at city walk. save me a seat:cwink:
Will do, Ash. :cwink:

It's by LAX...

6081 Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
It's a really nice theater, but the fact that you have to fight 405 in order to get there turns me off it. But hey, it's SoCal. I'm certainly not complaining that I have 3 IMAX theaters within 50 miles.

Yeah... all three are great... watched the premier of harry potter 5 at the bridge imax.... irvine imax is pretty good too

Will do, Ash. :cwink:

It's a really nice theater, but the fact that you have to fight 405 in order to get there turns me off it. But hey, it's SoCal. I'm certainly not complaining that I have 3 IMAX theaters within 50 miles.
I know it's way too early, but do you know what time your heading out to the theatre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"