The Dark Knight Getting impatient...

Redd

Black Widow
Reaction score
I'm sorry if other people dont agree with me but I am starting to get a little impatient. The e-mail that we got way back in early December said that things would start up again just after the new year. Well we are almost a month into the new year and nothing has happened.

I just want the new viral campaigns to start already.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

I;m with you. I come here checking like 10 times a day and get dissapointed. I'm starting to just get pi$$ed off. They missed Christmas and New Years (both could have been great) and now they are just stalling. Here's to a nice middle finger pointed towards 42 Entertainment :) (sorry needed to vent)

Hey It's January 22nd. We have less than two weeks left. Patience young Padawan's...

The film's only 5 months away.

The Viral Marketing should be abandoned and more traditional marketing should start up now.

CFE

I know, LOL.

I have a feeling they'll wait until everyone forgets about it, and then they'll hit us again. :oldrazz:

I just hope that something will start up again soon.

We did just get a text from the joker... and that is all we have to look at.
blah.

If any WB ninja is reading this, start up the virals again already. You said that something would happen after the new year.

Well, we are still waiting! AND NOT VERY PATIENTLY EITHER!!

Give us something to do! We need something else to do other than work and school.

I'm eagerly awaiting the start of the ARG and marketing as well, but some of you really need to stop whining like idiots.

They've done a great job so far and I have every faith that they shall continue to do so - just be patient.

I;m with you. I come here checking like 10 times a day

:woot: Me too...usually first thing in the morning and at least a few times the rest of the day just to see if I missed something. Hopefully the fun will start up again soon...I think the Joker phone's minutes expire next Wed., so maybe something happens before then.

^ I check this site a lot for updates as well.

I cant wait until something happens

I;m with you. I come here checking like 10 times a day and get dissapointed. I'm starting to just get pi$$ed off. They missed Christmas and New Years (both could have been great) and now they are just stalling. Here's to a nice middle finger pointed towards 42 Entertainment :) (sorry needed to vent)
I... wow. I dunno about you, but I was enjoying Christmas and New Years with my family and friends. I certainly wouldn't have had time to participate in a viral.

But yeah, it would've been nice if something had come up after the texts. This is just getting frustrating now.

I... wow. I dunno about you, but I was enjoying Christmas and New Years with my family and friends. I certainly wouldn't have had time to participate in a viral.

But yeah, it would've been nice if something had come up after the texts. This is just getting frustrating now.

I agree I'm sure very few had time to mess with a viral. And we're lucky to even have the viral marketing.:hoboj:

"Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He plays The Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight.""

that sucks. Dark Knight was his last movie. what dose this mean for the viral campain also?

Something has to happen before the 30th (assuming the phones expire then)! Only a few days left. By the way, may Heath Ledger rest in peace.

"Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He plays The Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight.""

that sucks. Dark Knight was his last movie. what dose this mean for the viral campain also?
I think it's over.

It was Joker's Viral Campaign, and in a way Jokers gone now. I don't think the WB will keep doing it after Heath's death.

I think the WB will let the VC rest and start with the more traditional movie marketing for now on.

I think it's over.

It was Joker's Viral Campaign, and in a way Jokers gone now. I don't think the WB will keep doing it after Heath's death.

I think the WB will let the VC rest and start with the more traditional movie marketing for now on.
Who knows. They'll figure out something. The character isn't dead, after all.

It will be a bittersweet reminder, though. :csad:

I think it's over.

In many ways I agree with you. Lets all just hope that it doesn't end. Yes Ledger was joker but Joker wasn't Ledger. He was a portrayal of the joker. The big man is still out there and he is tipping his hat but he is not gone. I feel bad for saying this but I don't beileve this will end just because the actor who polayed Joker died.

RIP Heath Ledger May Joker Guide your Soul!:hoboj:

I dont know anymore about the Joker virals now. I mean I still want them to continue but maybe have them Batman based and not Joker.

I think it kinda would be a little weird if they were still Joker based.

In many ways I agree with you. Lets all just hope that it doesn't end. Yes Ledger was joker but Joker wasn't Ledger. He was a portrayal of the joker. The big man is still out there and he is tipping his hat but he is not gone. I feel bad for saying this but I don't beileve this will end just because the actor who polayed Joker died.

RIP Heath Ledger May Joker Guide your Soul!:hoboj:
VERY well put

Or mabye Harvey Dent's side of the campaign will start up to take its place. Just a thought. I just don't know if 42 entertainment has a contengency plan for something like this. Especially since this type of marketing isn't the oldest thing around. But any way, i'm glad nothing came out today because that would have been a little too weird.

I'm sure 42 entertainment is freaking out right now

I wouldn't be surprised if they continued with Joker based virals but maybe added some condolances or something out of character.

As the Joker would say "The show must go on"

I think the Viral campaign should have a large break, and when it returns it should focus on Harvey Dent and his campaign against corruption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"