Who Do You Look Forward To Seeing In The MCU?

VictusMortuus

Civilian
Reaction score
We've got quite a few movies/tv shows coming out from Marvel, but which comic characters heroes/villains do you most look forward to seeing in a future MCU adaption that hasn't been announced yet?

I think my number one most anticipated would have to be Moon Knight, after seeing what Marvel can accomplish with the DD series on Netflix, a Moon Knight show would be awesome and unique. To be able to explore a hero with schizophrenia and multiple personalities battling not only bad guys and hopefully supernatural characters like Werewolf By Night, but battling his own mind.

She Hulk. Always been my favorite female superhero.

Always been a big fan of her too, would you prefer a solo movie for her, or maybe a Hulk team up flick, or a series on Netflix or ABC?

Of those that we know are coming, Spider-Man and Dr. Strange. But like many others I'm hoping we'll see the FF and Dr. Doom apart of the MCU someday.

No, this thread is about characters that have not yet been announced for the MCU.
Moon Knight, The Punisher, She-Hulk, etc...

Always been a big fan of her too, would you prefer a solo movie for her, or maybe a Hulk team up flick, or a series on Netflix or ABC?

I doubt the Netflix budget would accommodate the SFX requirements(otherwise that'd be my first choice) so solo movie but obviously she's tied to Hulk so he'd have to be in there at some point at least for a short while, maybe in a flashback to her origins as Marvel doesn't want to be doing just straight up origin movies anymore(but you kinda have to stick it in somewhere). That's how I'd go. I figure one of her movies wouldn't be as SFX(or budget) intensive as a Hulk movie since in her hulk'ed out form she still has basic human proportions(just at a bigger scale) so other means like green body paint and some forced perspective could work in a lot of areas that simply wouldn't work for her cousin(he's gotta be CGI all the time pretty much). Plus more gender equality in the dolling out of films sounds good too.

Last edited:
I would love a western on Netflix establishing the very early heroes and villains staring kid colt maybe leading to the other western hereos

Right at the moment, I'm really looking forward to Spidey swinging on to the scene and crackin' jokes, especially since Feige said in an interview last weekend that the new Spider-Man will be "very, very funny and very, very witty."

Source. (Scroll down a bit.)

EDIT: I misunderstood the question. As for unannounced characters, I'd really like to see Beta Ray Bill appear in something.

Last edited:
Well, if not already-announced characters, then Blade.

After seeing Daredevil... Man, that would open up a whole new world.

Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer, when/if that ever actually happens.

Here's a wild card:
Damage Control.
Now that Shield is so broken down, wouldn't it make sense to introduce someone who specializes in cleaning up? ESPECIALLY for AoU and Civil War.

And Howard the duck, just so that Image can try to work out a crossover movie to introduce their heroes, and then to steal Howard in the Cinematic Universe too! XD

I think he means characters they actually have the rights to.

Ah, understood.
Well my honest answer is Namor, I know Universal still has the distribution rights, but Namor and Black Panther were tied for my two most coveted potential Marvel adaptions. Now that we're getting Black Panther my answer is undoubtedly Namor.
But to harken back to my original point, I'd take a Marvel studios Dr. Doom or Silver Surfer movie over anything.

Yeah, I so want Namor to beat Aquaman to the punch.

Actually...
Namor would be pretty cool. Feige says that the rights are with Universal to make movies... even though most everyone else says that they have probably reverted back to marvel by now. Who knows who's right!

Ah, understood.
Well my honest answer is Namor, I know Universal still has the distribution rights, but Namor and Black Panther were tied for my two most coveted potential Marvel adaptions. Now that we're getting Black Panther my answer is undoubtedly Namor.
But to harken back to my original point, I'd take a Marvel studios Dr. Doom or Silver Surfer movie over anything.
Heh I actually started typing my post right before you posted that. XD
Namor would be pretty great, and I guess people want him. I just hope people don't looka t him as a Aquaman dupe... He was created 2 years b4 Aquaman, but some could say bringing him into the MCU was just due to Aquaman... though probably only DC fans who wont even consider Marvel.

Ah, understood.

Yea, if Marvel could use Doom, Surfer, and Galactus I'd be the happiest sob alive! If there's one franchise Marvel needs back in their control it's FF and that's coming from someone who thinks the new one actually looks decent. But no matter how good it is, it will never be as epic as seeing Doom interact with the MCU.

Yeah, I've never been a FF fan but IMO they have the strongest rogue's gallery(if you can even really call them by such street level terms) in all of comics. Doom especially is the quintessential Marvel villain and IMO the best villain in all of comics. Hell, the movie character he influenced the most ended up being the most recognized pop culture character in the world(Darth Vader).

She Hulk. Always been my favorite female superhero.

I jumped in this thread to say literally the same thing. She would be amazing!

I also wouldn't mind seeing the dark avengers explored

Yea, if Marvel could use Doom, Surfer, and Galactus I'd be the happiest sob alive! If there's one franchise Marvel needs back in their control it's FF and that's coming from someone who thinks the new one actually looks decent. But no matter how good it is, it will never be as epic as seeing Doom interact with the MCU.

It's too bad that it almost feels too late for the FF in the MCU. I mean, they could bring them in later, but it doesn't feel quite as right if they're not some of the earliest heroes of the era. I mean, they're the First Family! Ideally I'd want to see them doing their things before Cap is unthawed and before Tony is even kidnapped.

It was always Dr. Strange for me and of course Dr. Doom. Him being part of the MCU would be a dream come true.

Of all the stuff that's been announced so far, Captain Marvel.

Unannounced, She-Hulk or Ms. Marvel.

Excluding characters with upcoming projects, seeing an MCU version of Dr.Doom, Skrulls, She-Hulk, Celestials, and or Shuma Gorath ( I have a feeling that its going to be the big bad after Thanos) would be really cool. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"