Who Do You Look Forward To Seeing In The MCU?

65b8b0a40f57e2c3d7f2501c7d06e122.jpg

Probably Beta Ray Bill for me, I just think he will look amazing on the big screen and will work well there, Ghost Rider is another one, one of my favourite heroes.

She-Hulk
Monica Rambeau
Kang
Serpent Society
Dormammu

Elsa Bloodstone
Misty Knight
Taskmaster
Punisher
Moon Knight
Blade
Machine Man
Songbird
Abigail Brand
Nova
Elektra
Bullseye

As-yet-unannounced, I've got to go with

The Sentry
latest

I feel like he's an outside chance to be integrated into Avengers: Infinity War...I mean let's face it, they're up against Thanos and thus'll need all the help they can get.

But then bring in the MCU Bob Reynolds with his psych-issues/The Void to stir ***** up further, and it'll add a complexity to proceedings that can lift the material up a few notches IMO.

I get that some of his backstory may have to be watered-down/ditched altogether, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see The Golden Guardian of Good given the live-action/big-screen treatment.

As far as fan-casting, I go with Alexan
der Skarsgård - I feel he'll really own the role should he sign on for it.

Nico, Spider-Man, Black Cat, Elektra, Bullseye, Kate Bishop, Blade, The Punisher, Death and Madame Masque.

Spider-Man in the movies.

Unannounced characters;
Punisher on Netflix
Moon Knight on Netflix
Blade on Netflix

Blade in another movie

Last edited:
I agree with the poster above about The Sentry. I also really hope we get to see Skaar some day, loved his first few storylines, especially when he was still on Sakaar.

Captain Marvel. My daughter will probably even be old enough that she'll be able to see it and understand why I call her Captain Marvel as I fly her around the living room. Depends how violent it is I guess (she'll be about 4 years old).

Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, J. Jonah Jameson, Bullseye, Purple Man (because of Tennant), Punisher

Blade reboot I sure hope we end up getting a Blade reboot, The Daywalker walks again

Moon Knight he can be like The Batman of Marvel especially if you give him his own franchise and what not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"