Revenge of the Fallen Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

ASTROTRAIN
Astrotrain.jpg
ALLEGIANCE:
DECEPTICON
FUNCTION: MILITARY TRANSPORT
FIRST APPEARANCE: TRANSFORMERS # 29
"In confusion there is opportunity."
Profile: Creating confusion is Astrotrain's specialty. As a Decepticon Triple Changer he can switch from robot to locomotive train to space shuttle almost instantaneously. This ability not only leaves unsuspecting enemies perplexed, but often vulnerable to his attack. His favorite ploy is to lure an Autobot to chase him as he enters a railroad tunnel in train mode and then exits in shuttle mode. The Autobot is usually ill-prepared to battle the shuttle-mode Astrotrain and rarely knows whether two Decepticons or one confront him. But it is that particular moment when his opponent realizes his mistake that especially delights Astrotrain. He truly lives for that moment and thrives on his foe's panic and fear. "It makes it all worthwhile," Astrotrain says gleefully. "That part I enjoy even better than destroying him afterwards!"
Abilities: As a space shuttle, Astrotrain can achieve, under his own power, planetary orbit, where he can attain a maximum speed of 20,000 mph. He can launch weapons and satellites while in orbit, and carry other cargo as well. If he carries an extra fuel supply, he can leave his orbit and is capable of true space travel, boosting his speed to 50,000 mph. He would be able to travel from the Earth to the Moon and back, but not much more. As a train, his top speed on rail is 400 mph and he has a range of 1700 miles. In robot mode he has great strength and carries a powerful ionic displacer rifle, which destroys by disrupting molecular bonds in metal alloys with its beam.
Weaknesses: Astrotrain is prone to mechanical breakdowns as a train in his wheel assemblies. As a space shuttle his communications systems often fail him and he must be wary of burning up while re-entering the atmosphere.
Profile published in: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE # 1

More Megan Fox, especially wearing more revealing outfits, and release a R rated version with nudity in, and have Transformers sex (it will cause as much of a stir as Puppet sex from Team America)

I'd be happy with Hound,Inferno and Mirage. The problem with Arcee is that she always has to have a hologram on her if she is indeed a bike.

i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her

ASTROTRAIN
Astrotrain.jpg
ALLEGIANCE:
DECEPTICON
FUNCTION: MILITARY TRANSPORT
FIRST APPEARANCE: TRANSFORMERS # 29
"In confusion there is opportunity."
Profile: Creating confusion is Astrotrain's specialty. As a Decepticon Triple Changer he can switch from robot to locomotive train to space shuttle almost instantaneously. This ability not only leaves unsuspecting enemies perplexed, but often vulnerable to his attack. His favorite ploy is to lure an Autobot to chase him as he enters a railroad tunnel in train mode and then exits in shuttle mode. The Autobot is usually ill-prepared to battle the shuttle-mode Astrotrain and rarely knows whether two Decepticons or one confront him. But it is that particular moment when his opponent realizes his mistake that especially delights Astrotrain. He truly lives for that moment and thrives on his foe's panic and fear. "It makes it all worthwhile," Astrotrain says gleefully. "That part I enjoy even better than destroying him afterwards!"
Abilities: As a space shuttle, Astrotrain can achieve, under his own power, planetary orbit, where he can attain a maximum speed of 20,000 mph. He can launch weapons and satellites while in orbit, and carry other cargo as well. If he carries an extra fuel supply, he can leave his orbit and is capable of true space travel, boosting his speed to 50,000 mph. He would be able to travel from the Earth to the Moon and back, but not much more. As a train, his top speed on rail is 400 mph and he has a range of 1700 miles. In robot mode he has great strength and carries a powerful ionic displacer rifle, which destroys by disrupting molecular bonds in metal alloys with its beam.
Weaknesses: Astrotrain is prone to mechanical breakdowns as a train in his wheel assemblies. As a space shuttle his communications systems often fail him and he must be wary of burning up while re-entering the atmosphere.
Profile published in: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE # 1
the pic didnt work

i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her

There's actually an Eleta 1 (not sure if i spelled that riight) that's a female Autobot, that changes into a bike that came out with the movie toyline. Saw it in Target today. Her tech specs say she's 'the first' female Autobot.

hey i found this video on youtube. i agree with almost all these guys except the dinobots and megatron

Imo Bay seems to have an efinity for adding token Black characters in his movies. I have a funny feeling that Arcee may indeed be that character if put in TF2. She'll have the whole Diva, 'Vivica Fox' head shaking, hand waving attitude.. LOL!

There's actually an Eleta 1 (not sure if i spelled that riight) that's a female Autobot, that changes into a bike that came out with the movie toyline. Saw it in Target today. Her tech specs say she's 'the first' female Autobot.

In the movie's universe maybe.But we all know thats not really true.

Who ever made this needs to realize that the cast they came up with is WAY too large. Not only that, but they keep using different versions of the same vehicles. The simple palet swap worked in the cartoon and for the toys, but I'd hate to see it used in the films.

Most of the one's used in that little film have already been done in the Alternaters toyline.They wont do it again.

Who ever made this needs to realize that the cast they came up with is WAY too large. Not only that, but they keep using different versions of the same vehicles. The simple palet swap worked in the cartoon and for the toys, but I'd hate to see it used in the films.

i aleady knew that. im just saying if they did chooses from that list i would be happy

i aleady knew that. im just saying if they did chooses from that list i would be happy
Try thinking of something new. I mean, did anyone relly think that they were going to use that huge GMC truck for Ironhide? Try thinking of something wild. Go back a few pages in this thread and you'll see what i mean.

I like the fact they used really custom vehicles, such as Ironhide. That style Topkick was built just for the movie, same with Jazz being a hard top Solstice. They need to keep that up, lot's of custom cars. As much as it would be the same as Bumblebee, they could use the Year One Trans Am concept.
http://news.windingroad.com/category/auto-news/pontiac/page/2/
(Near the bottom)

They said they couldnt do Arcee because a motorcycle transformer would be to small to fit the average height in the movie, right. What if this was a transformer it has 4 wheels each moves freely. its larger than any pro or street bike and they say in theory with the engine it can reach "According to the official specs 0-60 mph times have been estimated at 2.5 seconds, with an estimated top speed of 300+ mph."(according to dodge)IF U dont believe me look it up 2003 Dodge Tomahawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"