The Dark Knight Who else besides me CANNOT go to an IMAX?

I can't console you brother but I will cry with you. I am from the Chicago area but I am living in Japan right now. There are no IMAX's here (which I still can't believe). Anyway, I just went to see IAL at my regular theater but instead of showing the DK trailer they showed the trailer for Sweeney Todd. On top of that we took pictures for the Rory website (which got accepted) but received absolutely nothing. This just really, really sucks...

Can't see it in IMAX.
Cause Finland has only one IMAX theater.
And like Robin said, "It shows whales humpping". >___>

The IMAX in my town just plays the educational stuff, so my choices are two other theaters, each about 60-90 minutes away on BART (local public transit train). So I'm not sure I want to shell out about $20 and spend probably three to five hours to see six minutes of film.

Probably not.

I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES :csad:

The closest IMAX to me is in Pittsburgh - a good couple of hours away. I'm not driving a couple of hours to watch a 6-minute Batman clip (going to see I Am Legend tonight). I'll catch it if it leaks or just wait until July. I'm not too worried though. I'm in no hurry to watch an actual part of the finished film (would like to take it all in at once during the premiere). Trailers are great, though.

Does anyone know for sure if this "prologue" is in the film? Has that been confirmed? If it's in the film I can wait. But if not...

I could but I will not be seeing it in IMAX.

I live about 4 hours from Portland, Oregon where (I think) the nearest IMAX is located. Not gonna make the trip! I am, however, going to go see I Am Legend on Sunday, so I'll get to see the new trailer in good quality.

I cant go to one, well I could, but I'm not driving 4 hours to my nearest IMAX just to see something I'll probably watch online at home later.

Same here. Nearest is in Atlanta.

i cant go, but i hope someone will record it and then have it for us all to watch!

I went last night to a midnight showing to the closest IMAX. My closest IMAX theater was about an hour away from me (and right down the street from Saints & Sinners Night Club from The Punisher!)

Me and my friends didn't mind the hour drive, the only thing was $12 to get in x.x

BUT, we all decided we'll be going there to see the Dark Knight in July...

I pitty all of you who could not see it, not in a *****e bag way, but because it was so amazingly cool...

I can't go to Imax and I'm dying for the 8 minute preview and the teaser... :(

[BLACKOUT]PM me. I know one of you has it.[/BLACKOUT]

I got an IMAX very close to me.

...and yet it's not playing "I Am Legend"

Ill see what I can do with my camara for you guys...Im going 2morrow in Ny so... I'll see, not promising anything but I WILL try.

The pain is felt, however, me and figmanj are in line as we speak sitting on the popcorn kernel dusted floot eating theatre nachos..... one nacho for each of our board comrades that cannot be here with us...

okaaaaay. Why are people asking for it on here then? Silly people.

i'd take that link down quick bassturd, don't think the mods will like it, jus a heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"