Who has their hearts broken more? Straights or Gays?

No doubt about it, gays. They are not truly universally accepted, and tend to be picked on growing up so when they find someone, they tend to put their all into the relationship. Then if it doesn't work out, it hurts. I may be wrong but...it just my opinion.

There is an incredible amount of assumption in this.

I was picked on when I was growing up. Gays aren't the only people who are picked on, and being gay does not equal automatically being picked on. While yes, they are an obvious target, pretty much anyone who is different in any way than what is typical on one's environment is an easy target.

I was an easy target because of my race. I was one of the only white children in a predominately Hispanic and Asian neighborhood. So I was picked on for being the white boy.

Lots of people are picked on for lots of different reasons, that doesn't have anything to do with homosexuals having their hearts broken more than straights. The opposite could also be true, that through all the "picking on" they've received, they become more hardened and don't give as much of themselves to their relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"