Who Is The Hype's Smartest Poster?

You people and your big words are giving me a terrible migraine. My poor small mind feels tortured. :csad:

You people and your big words are giving me a terrible migraine. My poor small mind feels tortured. :csad:

Big words sometimes = small minds. Don't let it get to you girl.

Yes, I feel your pain. I have one more big word for this thread, sadly: Dictionary:o

Big words sometimes = small minds. Don't let it get to you girl.
Reading those big words... I feel like I'm having morning sickness or trying to decipher Hieroglyphs. Wait... I think hieroglyphs are easier to decipher because it's made up of pictures. Pictures I can understand. Big words ... not so much luck.

O movies, O Varient...Why dost thou converse with that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years? O woe is me...

Reading those big words... I feel like I'm having morning sickness or trying to decipher Hieroglyphs. Wait... I think hieroglyphs are easier to decipher because it's made up of pictures. Pictures I can understand. Big words ... not so much luck.

You can borrow my Rosetta Stone.

O movies, O Varient...Why dost thou converse with that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years? O woe is me...

That got me excited.

jigga-wha?? :huh:

Trying to think of somewhere sexy to go with hieroglyphs...naw screw it, move onto that second part.

Oh I'm gonna unleash my beastliness on your swollen parcel of dropsies with my roasted manningtree ox.

Bam...still got it.:hehe:

Yes, I feel your pain. I have one more big word for this thread, sadly: Dictionary:o
Is that some sort of magic thingy that you rub on your forehead and it gives you answers?
You can borrow my Rosetta Stone.
Can I have it instead of just borrowing it?

That got me excited.
How excited?

jigga-wha?? :huh:
Confusion now hath made his masterpiece!

Oh I'm gonna unleash my beastliness on your swollen parcel of dropsies with my roasted manningtree ox.

Bam...still got it.:hehe:
Mama mia!! :wow: :O

Can I have it instead of just borrowing it?

For you...anything.

RosettaStone.gif

How excited?

How far can you stretch your arms?

Please refrain from such proletariat parlance for each syllable berates my mind's ear.

I'm afraid my brother sage that at this juncture we must depart in our intellectual tracts for I must humbly object to the overly simplification of wisdom into such an empiracle system such as you have proposed. Does not wisdom need a qualifier, does not wisdom provide the immalculate vision to see between right and wrong? But alas even that definition betrays the spirit of my mind's musing, for what I'm trying to do is make coporal and abstract concept. Alas I'll ponder this further...

I lugubriciously must inform you though I am ever so elated by your mistaken judgement, I am neither learned nor respected, I am simply the transient nomad forever to be honest in a digital landscape of grandoise boasting and lies, till our next reparte!

LOL.

My humble apologies in offending thy minds ear,... I only bespoke my not so obvious need to "fit in" with the banalities present on this board.

By all means disagree with my mild simplification on the definition of "Wisdom",.. because in this, you underline your greatness as a premier mind of SHH.

As far as the difuse nature of the concept identified as wisdom,.... What pray tell in word or deed describing abstract things that cannot be touched but only experienced can be accurately described?

I leave you at this moment with the thought that perhaps it would be better to keep such terms on a more basic plane,... say no more than three syllables in length per word?

V.

(Smile)
Fear not fair maid - your sanity will remain your own,... as will your lunch. I for one grow tired of conversing at length in this manner,... and I'm not even trying to be as Wearisomely verbose as I could get by cracking a tome or two.

I give us two more pages - tops.

V.

Do I count if I smoke a pipe and have thick glasses? :huh:

Knew my name would be mentioned in a thread with this title at least once.

Showtime is smart.If others want to be smart like him,they should check his signature..as well as mine.

Wilhelm stands head & shoulders above most here.

I enjoy Matt's use of logic.

I was going to say Shadowboxing... but he's voting for a professional criminal for president...

Haw haw haw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"