World Who is the superman in your mind?

Tim Daly, that's the voice I hear when I read the comics.

The definitive Superman in my head is John Byrne's Man of Steel Superman, and Reeve in Superman III. He just seemed the most heroic, commanding and don't-mess-with-me in the third movie. Plus he was in the best shape.

15624-superman-the-man-of-steel-john-byrnes-superman.jpg

Superman_III_075.jpg

comics Byrne version. cartoons the timm/diniverse justice league guy. Movies Cavell has won me over before it was Chris Reeve.

depends on what i'm reading. when i'm reading the classic superman books (post crisis) i hear tim daly's superman/clark kent's voice. when i'm reading the new 52 superman or earth one i hear henry cavill. and when i read smallville season 11 i hear and see tom welling from season 10

Before it was reeve now it is cavil.

Christopher Reeve

I honestly don't know where Superman would be these days if it wasn't for him.

The definitive would be Reeve in my eyes, but I think of Cavill when reading New 52. I guess Cavill's next?

For me: Reeve, then John Byrne's Superman (if we're talking comics), then probably the Fleischer version, then Cavill (with trunks).

Kirk Alyn
George Reeves
Christopher Reeve
Dean Cain
Tom Welling
Brandon Routh
Henry Cavill

Last edited:
Siegel/Shuster Superman
Fleischer Superman
George Reeves Superman
Christopher Reeve Superman
All Star Superman
Grant Morrison's New 52 Superman

When I read a comic in which Superman appears, I hear Danny Dark's voice from Super Friends. When I think of Superman in live-action, my mind automatically produces Cavill.

The definitive Superman in my head is John Byrne's Man of Steel Superman, and Reeve in Superman III. He just seemed the most heroic, commanding and don't-mess-with-me in the third movie. Plus he was in the best shape.

15624-superman-the-man-of-steel-john-byrnes-superman.jpg

Superman_III_075.jpg

Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"