• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Who is/was your Hype nemesis?

If you guys could just have a rivalry without catching feelings it would be fine.

Like I said, they just don't make posters like Bakerboy anymore.

Bakerboy was classic. :up:

I always have run ins with Tempest...he is so outspoken and opionionated. He also hurls insults everwhere.

that I do. Now go chase chester the cheeto! :cmad:

180px-Chestersnort.png

Green Lantern and Master Bruce. I hate them with a passion that could scorch a thousand burning suns....goddamn them straight to hell.
I second Master Bruce and counter with Byrd Man. Also... BnK. But that one less so than the others. :o

My cat can beat Psycho Symbiote in an argument.

DBella. She always wanna be starting something. :heart: ...I mean :cmad:.

Also, PWN3R is a nemesis of mine. Currently.

PWNER formally known as Cito formally known as PWNER RANGER is one big d-bag. Always whining and going on about Rambo...f-ing annoying.

I hope I find you in hell so I can personally provide every torturous second of your damned eternity. :up:

Like Pinhead? Cool. :up:

Srry, don't know why- Pinhead just came to mind actually.

He was such an annoying tool...but in an awesome way. :csad:

And thats whats wrong with the Hype now-a-days. The annoying tools are annoying tools, but not in an awesome way.

And thats whats wrong with the Hype now-a-days. The annoying tools are annoying tools, but not in an awesome way.

There's still YDDET. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"