BvS Who should be the "Female Lead" in BvS? Lois Lane or Wonder Woman?

its' the next film after MOS it's a frikin sequel to MOS .Its' not too hard to understand that.

its' the next film after MOS it's a frikin sequel to MOS .Its' not too hard to understand that.

guess we have a different definition of sequel. imo, a true MOS sequel could have batman and wonder woman and/or other heroes in cameos...but superman and his supporting cast would be the main attraction. yet i'm thinking batman will have as much, if not more, screen time than superman.

plus, have you ever, ever, ever heard of a proper sequel that doesn't even list the supposed main character's name first? sure, they could be using batman's name first as a cash grab but i don't think that's the only reason. i suppose we'll find out the true purpose and focus of this movie in 2016.

Batman is the antagonist in this.

Superman's world is established his supporting cast is coming back, Lex Luthor is in this film there maybe a Metallo in this. Everything i else is fresh Batman has only himself and Alfred in his supporting cast that's it. They need to establish everyone else. Batman is coming into Superman's world.

If BvS were actually a proper sequel to MOS, it wouldn't have Batman in the title. Yeah, I realize that some of the events in MOS will be addressed in BvS, but this movie's real mission seems to be laying larger groundwork for the DC Movieverse. It's a JL prequel with emphasis on Batman and Superman, if anything.
I really disagree on this point. Like you said, it's a sequel that is addressing the events that happened in MOS. It's also likely going to be a story that could have been done without the addition of Batman. Now of course, adding Batman and a small part for WW will make it a more interesting sequel and help setup JL.

I really disagree on this point. Like you said, it's a sequel that is addressing the events that happened in MOS. It's also likely going to be a story that could have been done without the addition of Batman. Now of course, adding Batman and a small part for WW will make it a more interesting sequel and help setup JL.

I guess we'll have to do the ol' agree to disagree thing. I will add that when the film releases, if it really is a Superman movie/sequel that just happens to have Batman in it (and just happens to mention Batman first in the title) then I'll recant and call it a proper sequel.

But for now, at least for me, it's a JL prequel, or perhaps a World's Finest team-up film.

Btw, I actually WANTED a MOS sequel. MOS is tied for my all-time fav comic movie. I freakin' loved MOS. It made me care about Superman again, after not caring for a long time. It made me a Henry Cavill fan. It made me seek out other Snyder movies. Yep I'd love another movie whose sharp focus is on SM and his supporting cast. I just don't think BvS is that movie. That said, I'm expecting great things from BvS...

I guess we'll have to do the ol' agree to disagree thing. I will add that when the film releases, if it really is a Superman movie/sequel that just happens to have Batman in it (and just happens to mention Batman first in the title) then I'll recant and call it a proper sequel.

But for now, at least for me, it's a JL prequel, or perhaps a World's Finest team-up film.

Btw, I actually WANTED a MOS sequel. MOS is tied for my all-time fav comic movie. I freakin' loved MOS. It made me care about Superman again, after not caring for a long time. It made me a Henry Cavill fan. It made me seek out other Snyder movies. Yep I'd love another movie whose sharp focus is on SM and his supporting cast. I just don't think BvS is that movie. That said, I'm expecting great things from BvS...
It's cool man, definitely some semantics in play that could have some validity to both sides.

It's cool man, definitely some semantics in play that could have some validity to both sides.

Thanks. You know, I've been reading comics my entire life and Wednesdays is my fav day of the week (smile)! But I only got into these online boards in the last few years. What I've learned is anytime you disagree with someone--even over something like minor tweaks to a costume--and not end up in a heated vicious battle, it's actually a good day on the boards. :yay:

Thanks. You know, I've been reading comics my entire life and Wednesdays is my fav day of the week (smile)! But I only got into these online boards in the last few years. What I've learned is anytime you disagree with someone--even over something like minor tweaks to a costume--and not end up in a heated vicious battle, it's actually a good day on the boards. :yay:
Haha, so true. :D Sometimes it is nice to just give opinions from both perspectives and not focus so much on changing minds, but just sharing a different viewpoint :o

Haha, so true. :D Sometimes it is nice to just give opinions from both perspectives and not focus so much on changing minds, but just sharing a different viewpoint :o

Agree to agree! :yay:

btw, I also have the same feelings about Cap America 3. Cap is my fav Marvel movie hero so far (though that'll likely change with Strange, Capt Marvel and Black Panther)...anyway the third Cap America film doesn't seem to be a true sequel, instead it's shaping up to be a team-up movie between him and Iron Man (I expect RDJ and Evans to receive similar screen time), with that film paving the way for an expanded Civil War event, which'll probably span multiple movies, as it's such a large canvass packed with characters and story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"