Amy Adams is Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's...perfect. Absolutely perfect. And the potential for her to grow in this role is great.

By the way, to those who are b1tc*ing about her age: WTF kind of reasoning is that? :down It's not like she's gonna be walking around with a placard on her chest saying she's 30-something...and since when is 30-something even "old" to begin with?

This woman has acting chops and maturity. She will give Clark/Kal-El a run for his money and that's the way it should be. Remember, Superman is pretty much ageless in our world anyway.

I love how her eye colour pops out even more in that manip of her with darker hair.:up:

Wait till the pictures show her being a brunette and everybody is going to say...oh NOW I GET IT!

34te9et.jpg
25tdtvs.jpg

I would really like to see this photo of her with darkened eyebrows, and slightly tanner skin.

I actually did darken the eyebrows a bit, but I did these really quickly. They eyebrows definitely add to the difference, so you figure with the film makeup/hair, she'll wear the brunette-look nicely.

I actually did darken the eyebrows a bit, but I did these really quickly. They eyebrows definitely add to the difference, so you figure with the film makeup/hair, she'll wear the brunette-look nicely.

For sure, it will help her truly transform in the role. Can't wait to see it.

I think she looks so much better as a brunette. It makes her eyes pop out.

According to Superman himself:

"Not beautiful like a supermodel but she has fire in her eyes..."

Maybe she can play more than one role:

Lois.....

34te9et.jpg

....meet Lana.

6ogzo2.jpg

Lana.....

1zxl7cg.jpg

.....meet Lois.

25tdtvs.jpg

Now...whattaya say we all go out for a sandwich?

Also, the 'fanboy' stereotype that everyone on here hates, yet no one identifies as, has never posted anywhere near the amount of sheer stupidity that I regularly see filling the comments section of yahoo news articles.

Wow, Pretty awesome about Amy. She's such a huge star! I'm suprised she was happy to play the love interest in a comic book film.

She would have been my top pick for Jean Grey but I'm very happy for Superman. Her and Cavill are gonna be so steamy! I hope she's not as bland and domesticated as Bosworth was.

I haven't seen Bosworth in a movie for awhile. She and Spacey have a falling out?

She's...perfect. Absolutely perfect. And the potential for her to grow in this role is great.

By the way, to those who are b1tc*ing about her age: WTF kind of reasoning is that? :down It's not like she's gonna be walking around with a placard on her chest saying she's 30-something...and since when is 30-something even "old" to begin with?

This woman has acting chops and maturity. She will give Clark/Kal-El a run for his money and that's the way it should be. Remember, Superman is pretty much ageless in our world anyway.

Very well said. :up:

IMO, She's perfect for Lois Lane. Now, I didn't think Kate Bosworth was terrible as Lois, but I shought she was a little too young.

not supirsed that studios want skinny young actors for movies. idiots think that Adams is chubby .

The age does bother me. No offence, but Amy does not look 25. Has anyone advocating that age does not matter, even watched The Fighter? Bags under the eyes, the lovely wrinkles, and that tired look on her face which only comes with passing of the 35th birthday. Yes, she's a beautiful woman with fantastic acting chops, but please let's not kid ourselves. Cavill does not look a day over 30, and beside him, Amy can probably, realistically pull off, his older boss who has a thing for her assistant. Wait, are we having a remake of the hugely average, The Proposal?

Interesting... Not sure how I feel about this...

Long as I don't have to watch something like her inspirational speech from Talladega Nights, which made me cringe and wanna barf... I'm good...

Wow, she's really 36?

the age doesnt bother me for a few reasons. 1) she doesn't really look 36. in the fighter they probably added makeup so she wouldn't look as dolled up. she was supposed to be an old college drop out. not old, but i would say in her thirties. she was probably portraying a 33 year old because mark was almost out of his prime for a boxer. and 2) lois is usually portrayed as a little bit older than clark. true they are about the same age, but lois is at the planet longer for a bit. she could pass for 30/32, while cavill can look about 28/29, which isn't that far off. i don't think the creators are really looking for a sequel due to all the legalities (which is confusing to me), so they are really just looking for one more pay day. hopefully it's good enough for a sequel, but i wouldn't really hold my breath for it.

The age does bother me. No offence, but Amy does not look 25. Has anyone advocating that age does not matter, even watched The Fighter? Bags under the eyes, the lovely wrinkles, and that tired look on her face which only comes with passing of the 35th birthday. Yes, she's a beautiful woman with fantastic acting chops, but please let's not kid ourselves. Cavill does not look a day over 30, and beside him, Amy can probably, realistically pull off, his older boss who has a thing for her assistant. Wait, are we having a remake of the hugely average, The Proposal?

no one said she looekd 25 lol everyone feels she can pass off as a 28-32 year old

UGH...Really?:rolleyes:....

I'm sorry, we can talk about the effects of age and Hollywood's ability to, or lack of ability to, make characters look like the age they're supposed to if we want....

I have a feeling Lois won't look more than a couple years older than Clark, which makes sense to me...

She was 27-28 in Catch Me If You Can.... And she wore braces and looked super young.... Hollywood can do that.

The Proposal was stupid, there doesn't need to be any comparison to that when it comes to a Superman movie...

Who gives a flying **** about her age?

no one said she looekd 25 lol everyone feels she can pass off as a 28-32 year old

Really, 28-32? Well, I hope you are right. I want to be proven wrong, as other than her casting, everything else looks promising for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"