The Mystery Female Lead Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
faorabanner.jpg

If it were my movie, I'd cast Rosamond Pike, who I've always found to be extremely hot!
Realistically, from a marketing angle, I'd cast Michelle Rodriguez. Michelle has that "I hate men" look and vibe, and most importantly, she has no trouble conveying the reality that she can kick your ass!
Helena Bonham Carter is too old. Maybe she can play Faora's mother in a flashback scene.

Let's get Swanky!
hilary_swank.jpg
I like.
Oh, is Tim Burton directing this? :cwink:
Nope.
I would have said Yvonne Strahovski, too bad Marvel has already cast her as Ms Marvel in Avengers.
I swear, I'm the only one on this board that cares little to nothing for her. And she wasn't cast as anything over at Marvel.
Looks wise, they are all smokin but I think the best overall choice would be Diane Kruger. She's hot, a good actress but has a left over of that german glacial personality to her that gives me the heebie jeebies.
Kruger is definitely a top choice for me as well. :up:
And to the naysayers HBC is damn sexy. :cmad:
Damn ****ing straight she's sexy :up:
Agreed.:up::up:
If it were my movie, I'd cast Rosamond Pike, who I've always found to be extremely hot!
Agreed, surprisingly though, it's hard to find good pictures of her online. :csad:
Realistically, from a marketing angle, I'd cast Michelle Rodriguez. Michelle can play the part of a woman who looks like she probably hates men and most importantly, can kick your ass!
While I agree with that for Rodriguez, I feel HBC and Kurylenko fit that mold as well.
Helena Bonham Carter is too old. Maybe she can play Faora's mother in a flashback scene.
This is ridiculous, she's only a couple of years older than Shannon and looks his age if not younger. Are we really going to get stupid about the age of the actress chosen for Faora as well? :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"