Amy Adams is Lois Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Proposal was stupid, there doesn't need to be any comparison to that when it comes to a Superman movie...

Maybe not this Superman movie, but we can draw comparisons with just about any bad movie with Superman Returns.

@M.E.H.Z.E.B.

David O. Russel wanted her to look like a girl who drinks beer, so she wasn't exactly in tip top shape. I'm sure come superman she'll look more fit, and healthier.

Who gives a flying **** about her age?

Other than her? A lot of other people actually. If age didn't matter, we could cast Courtney Cox as Lois and be done with it.

I'm a bit ashamed because I like her, but I have to agree with the age sayers. She'll be 37 when it comes out. 40 if there's a sequel.

But she doesn't look or sound her age. And theres botox to solve that problem lol. .

The only reason I would be concerned about her age, is I don't want the pressure of trying to look young getting to her, and have to see her go out and get completely unnecessary plastic surgery that ends up making her look fake and disturbing, rather than just aging gracefully.

More great casting news Amy Adams can portray spunky and tough with ease.

Amy's a pretty girl. She looks fantastic. There is that concern,but I dont think it will come to that.

Oh crap she is old! Margot Kidder was only 30 when she played Lois Lane, Amy Adams, by the time the movie comes out, will be 38

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You know why I have faith in this casting?

amy+adams+4.jpg

Oh yeah that hiney is so DIVINE!!!!

And like everybody else I too was taken out of the ballpark with this casting announcement. I think Amy will nail Lois with total conviction. And yeah who cares if she's now 36. That's bloody well right - she don't look it at all!!!!

And to all the whingers jeez just get over it!!! :nono:

That should be the most of your worries

Really? Why? I worry more about her as an actress being able to pull off Lois Lane right...

She does not look her age, period...

There are 20 somethings in Hollywood right now that look older than she does, and you know who they are.

Oh yeah that hiney is so DIVINE!!!!

And like everybody else I too was taken out of the ballpark with this casting announcement. I think Amy will nail Lois with total conviction. And yeah who cares if she's now 36. That's bloody well right - she don't look it at all!!!!

And to all the whingers jeez just get over it!!! :nono:
Oh man, check out those beautiful................boots :oldrazz:.

Really? Why? I worry more about her as an actress being able to pull off Lois Lane right...

She does not look her age, period...

Because shes old and not hawt! She should not have been casted! ;)

Other than her? A lot of other people actually. If age didn't matter, we could cast Courtney Cox as Lois and be done with it.

Well, a lot of people need to get over it and be grateful that a hot 36 year old actress of her caliber is playing the part instead of worrying about whether she's got a wrinkle or two.

Grateful? What is this word of which you speak?

Well, a lot of people need to get over it and be grateful that a hot 36 year old actress of her caliber is playing the part instead of worrying about whether she's got a wrinkle or two.

A wrinkle or two matters if there is a sequel. Plus, as someone else mentioned it, by the time the movie comes out she would be close to 38. Imagine that. No matter how well she masks her age, a 38-year-old Lois won't look anywhere close to her 28 year-old counterpart Clark Kent, in terms of age. Amy looks "young" for her age. Sure. When she's 38, how old does she going to look? Still under 30?

If she continues to age that well, I am not that worried...the age different is pretty big in numbers, but I am pretty sure if you would show people a pic of Adams next to Cavill most of them would think that they are nearly the same age or that Adams is only slightly older...

When you saw Enchanted back in the day or clips of it, how old did you think she was?

I like this casting choice. Amy is a good combination of down-to-earth American good looks, kind of a 1930s style spunk around her, and is an Oscar-nominated actress to boot. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"