• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Should Compose The Score?

VenomVsSpidey

Superhero
Reaction score
who don you think should write the score, and could make the green hornet theme?

Give me a shot at it. As for the theme....I think it's got to pay homage to the show's original theme.

I would say a good choice would be Michael "Star Trek, Speed Racer" Giacchino he did a good job blending the old and new in great music.

I'd have said Danny Elfman if he had done anything memorable for the last five years.
I would say a good choice would be Michael "Star Trek, Speed Racer" Giacchino he did a good job blending the old and new in great music.
I don't remember Speed Racer, but I did like Star Trek's score. Not a bad choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"