Iron Man Sequels Who should direct Iron man 4?

Yeah, I'll be plenty happy if Black doesn't come back. Last thing I need to see is a director who has contempt for his audience.

agreed. I also feel he wants to make a completely different genre movie than I want to see in a superhero movie. I'm no longer excited for Doc Savage because of IM3 and he's one of my top ten favorite characters ever. The mandarin although disappointing was my least problem with the film.

I'm sure glad I have no emotional investment in Doc Savage. Kinda feel sorry for the Doc Savage fans though but boy am I glad I don't have to go through this again. I only have to worry about Hulk, Iron Man, A Song of Ice and Fire and Tolkien's legendarium . I have no fandom beyond that.

I'd give him a chance. Unlike most people around here, I wasn't gaga over District 9. It's ultimately an ok film but it didn't blow my socks off. It's kinda too on-the-nose preachy for my tastes and Elysium looks to continue that trend from all the trailers I've seen.

How about joss whedon ? Of all the movies ironman was in, I like JW's interpretation of ironman that best.

AS far as I'm concerned Shane Black directed a Tony Stark movie anyway, Not a Iron Man movie. Instant no see for me from now on in any superhero franchise. I loved his earlier work but he doesn't want to actually write /direct the genre.

Hudlin's produced the DVD animated mini-series Black Panther, he's also written several years of the Panther comics going back to the mid 2000s.. He's also directed The Ladies Man, The Great White Hype, Serving Sara and was a producer on Django Unchained.

Last edited:
Which would qualify him far more for Black Panther than Iron Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"