Iron Man Who should score "Iron Man?"

Milu

Batterson J. Manford III
Reaction score
I've heard nothing so far about who's actually composing the music for Iron Man, but who do you think would be the right man to compose? Arguably a cliche answer, but considering all the casting decisions so far, I could see John Williams writing the music. The character of Iron Man just screams Williams.

Danny Elfman?

He's ALWAYS done a PHENOMENAL job with superhero properties.

Ozzy!

Okay, maybe not, but hopefully 'Iron Man' is heard at some point in the film as well. :up:

Williams won't do it. He's part-time retired now, only scores for certain people.

Is he doing Indy4? Any confirmation yet? I know he works heavily with Lucas and Spielberg- so I'm guessing that's a given?

Im betting that John Debney will do it, and I cant wait to see what he's gonna do with it.

Williams won't do it. He's part-time retired now, only scores for certain people.
I guess that explains why he didn't score the latest Harry Potter . . .

christopher young[ghost rider]

John Powell would be really cool. Chris Young would be good aswell.

Just no Elfman- Every film of his just sounds like Batman89 or Scissorhands.

Im betting that John Debney will do it, and I cant wait to see what he's gonna do with it.

Debney was the first name that came to mind for me as well. I think he's the most likely candidate and would do an excellent job, no doubt.

Danny Elfman?

He's ALWAYS done a PHENOMENAL job with superhero properties.

Elfman hasn't done anything noteworthy for over a decade. Al he does is recycle his older and better stuff into crap.
I say get, Harry Gregson williams, the guy is just too damn amazing.

I'm figuring it will be John Debney since Favreau has worked with him before. However, I would love it if John Powell got this gig. I think his work is outstanding.

Just no Elfman- Every film of his just sounds like Batman89 or Scissorhands.
Ah yes, I bet Charolette's Web sounds just like B89 and Scissorhands :whatever: .

For some reason I keep thinking of a terminator-esk theme tune, with less of a despair feel to it. Maybe Brad Fiedel, though I don't know if he's still in the business or if he even did anything worth listening to since terminator 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"