BvS Sequels Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I know I might get bashed for saying this but, purely on looks alone, Taylor Swift would make a good Supergirl. She's 5' 10" and about the right age (not too young and not too old). I'm not actually suggesting she be cast since she's probably not a very good actress (I havent seen her act in anything) but like I said, she has a very good look for Supergirl, in my opinion verify Michael Turner-esque.

This is your next Supergirl:

gillian_jacobs8.jpg

Gillian Jacobs (Community). She has the look, height, can act, can do comedy/quirky, has a strong nerd following, women rights activist, intelligent, young.

Either her or Brit Marling would be perfect:

BritMainZ-SLH-060913-600x400.png

Last edited:
If Supergirl is in the sequel then I would cast Yvonne Strahovski...DC better snap her up before Marvel does

Julianne Hough.

She's got the sweetest and being a dancer she can handle the physicality already.

Imogen Poots is the best choice. Her acting is stellar. She can pull off bangs if they go that route and she's done dark and light roles. We all know Kara wasn't all sunshine and light 100% of the time.

81k66eBNQdL.jpg 5138e75104e486f5ba6309b4d1edc566.png Imogen+Poots+Glamour+Women+Rewriting+Hollywood+QJ7UqJAvQ9cl.jpg gettyimages-535851308-1024x1024.jpg ImogenPoots.jpg

I like Poots but she's 30, and I'm hoping for a teenage Kara this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"