World who should play supergirl

Majik1387 said:
^All depends on whihc you're looking for.
I think she's perfect for how Bruce Timm draws her.
animated_supergirl.jpg

Sums up the take. Every Director looks for something in his/her take of a character.

Now, that's an interesting one. She's about age for the role and she has the build.

Come on guys! She may stink at charmed, but she looks good for the part. Who's with me? I wanna see some manips!!

I want to know it all, everything.
-Perry White

Pics please for some debatable evidence...I know who she is, but for those who don't!

i hate the idea of her as supergirl- maybe this could be for supergirl manips period..

I hate the idea of her as Supergirl. She looks like trash nowadays.

Facially she looks more like Stargirl though.

i'd say she's too fat in the face to be stargirl either- those chubby cheeks aren't in comic books.

To be honest, her only visual similarity to Supergirl is blonde hair.

But ya, I suggested Stargirl cos she wears a mask :p

She's a good choice, she just needs a makeover. Can you guys use photoshop to alter her appearance so that she lools suitable for the role?
That's why I want manips. :meow:

Kebab gud said:
.... the funny thing is i just cant think any actress that whould fit Supergirl ..
the supergirl i like the most is the post crisis Kara Zor-El so she dosent need to be like 16-18 more like early 20s, in other words.. not really a girl..

post crisis kara zor el is 16 or 17. i'm starting to think more and more she is pre-crisis kara with artificial memories that are starting to disinegrate. in supergirl and the legion she has a memory of the crisis- thats assuming the two books have the same supergirl- but thats for elsewhere.. manips anyone? i'm awful at them.

I don't care how short she is. She would be perfect as Supergirl. I honestly don't see what the hang up is about height anyway.

some tiny thing isn't going to be intimidating to grown men- its all about presence

I love the idea of Angelina Jolie as Catwoman. THAT would be awesome. She should do for the new Chris Nolan film. Just a cameo at the end to set up the next movie.

brainiac 2009 said:
Supergirl was never intimidating
not in the early years but she definitely got more fierce towards the end-kara i mean. And turner's supergirl definitely had her fierce moments in panel.

That's the beauty of it! She doesn't have to be intimidating. She's Supergirl! It doesn't matter if some fool is intimidated by her or not. He's going to get his ass handed to him either way. She doesn't rely on fear like Batman. Batman needs that edge because he's human. She's on a whole different level.

BobbyinNashvill said:
I love the idea of Angelina Jolie as Catwoman. THAT would be awesome. She should do for the new Chris Nolan film. Just a cameo at the end to set up the next movie.
um this is a supergirl thread:huh:

i see intimidation
listen.jpg

gagreflex.gif

3_222_0Cxua6YBPk.jpg

she may not scare batamn in the last one but if she did that to an average guy they would shat themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"