Who should score Justice League?

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
I say John Ottman. He's quickly becoming Danny Elfman's replacement as the go-to guy for superhero movies and he's doing a darn good job.

X2: X-Men United (best X-Men score)
[YT]beVaRDnC8Bs[/YT]

Fantastic Four (simple but effect)
[YT]2iLxW4cRNEE[/YT]

Superman Returns (the only GREAT thing about this movie)
[YT]Ec3cE4nXlNU[/YT]

Silver Surfer
[YT]5eBF773sNB8[/YT]

While this is a suggestion thread I think we should also discuss who will most likely get hired. Miller worked with John Powell on Happy Feet. Powell composed X-Men: The Last Stand as well as the Bourne movies. So...Miller may re-team with Powell.

Then again...WB may want to hire the "go-to guys" Danny Elfman and John Ottman. I don't see Elfman wanting to score this movie, but Ottman may say yes.

Also...we should all be prepared for a big surprise. Back in 1987 George Miller hired John Williams to score The Witches of Eastwick. Yes...thats right...The Witches of Eastwick.

515SJX358SL._SS500_.jpg

So...you never know. Two months from now we may hear that John Williams is hired. I highly doubt it, but it is a possibility.

We should have a poll.

My pick will for ever be, Harry Gregson-Williams.

williams. if anyone can do 'epic superhero' its him.

williams.

John or Harry? Miller and John Williams already worked together in 1987's The Witches of Eastwick, so there IS a possibility. However...I doubt it. At this point John Powell seems like a more likely choice. Although I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for John Ottman.

Yea, he would be good as well. He did a great job with the Shrek films and Narnia.

His score for the metal gear solid games and the rock, are just beautiful.

He did it with Zimmer and Nick Glennie-Smith.

John or Harry? Miller and John Williams already worked together in 1987's The Witches of Eastwick, so there IS a possibility. However...I doubt it. At this point John Powell seems like a more likely choice. Although I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for John Ottman.

john 'superman' willams

Hans Zimmer, james Horner, or John Williams

Gabriel Yareds TROY score is great too

Howard Shore

Just thinking the same thing, wouldn't mind seeing him take a stab at this genre at all. The closest thing he's done was Dogma was a kinda comic booky and LOTR which was an epic.

Either Zimmer or Shore would be good to me. I'm leaning more towards shore because I think he could give it an epic flavor.

Shore or williams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"