Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who Should the Next Villain Be?

What would people think about Summer Glau as Lady HYDRA/Viper? (She's going to be casted at some point, it is a Whedon show...)

what about Commander Kraken? The show could have a sea-piracy episode.

I want to see the Grim Reaper. [On a random note, I just discovered Lance Henriksen voiced him in the Avengers series, which I now want to rewatch, as a result.]

What would people think about Summer Glau as Lady HYDRA/Viper? (She's going to be casted at some point, it is a Whedon show...)

If Fox was smart they'd sign her for their Scarlet Witch in X-Men.

Madam Hydra or Baron Zemo make the most sense.

I don't know man. For some reason, whatever show she goes to tends to be cancelled. You get her on this show and there won't be a 3rd season.

Mary "Skeeter" MacPherran, aka Titania, could work as a villain. She's usually just a female villain for She-Hulk to fight, but she might work in a "What if Amy Donne from Gone Girl got the Super-Soldier Serum" kind of way.

They could up her intelligence and ego beyond "smash smash smash," and start to see super-villainy as being part of something bigger. Like starting her own super-powered mafia. Her "goal" would be to make super-crime as common in the MCU as it is in the comics. (I've wondered if that was the goal of the Joker in the Dark Knight: make Gotham City more like it was in the comics.)

Mary "Skeeter" MacPherran, aka Titania, could work as a villain. She's usually just a female villain for She-Hulk to fight, but she might work in a "What if Amy Donne from Gone Girl got the Super-Soldier Serum" kind of way.

They could up her intelligence and ego beyond "smash smash smash," and start to see super-villainy as being part of something bigger. Like starting her own super-powered mafia. Her "goal" would be to make super-crime as common in the MCU as it is in the comics. (I've wondered if that was the goal of the Joker in the Dark Knight: make Gotham City more like it was in the comics.)

... and when she gets apprehended by SHIELD, she is handed over to Talbot and locked up with Creel aka the Absorbing Man. They form a partnership, escape, and the rest is history.

I'm all for it.

crusherandtitania.jpg

908763-absorbing_man_titania_1_super.jpg

tumblr_lx9k9zKUw51qkz9yno1_500.jpg

avengers275pic1.gif

EDIT: If they do use her, I totally agree with upping her intelligence. I would want them to cast a woman who is charismatic enough that people would want to see her (and Creel) come back again and again while they're on the lamb, maybe try to go straight, continue to make bad decisions or give in to temptation, etc... I always liked the couple when they were written like real people, not like cardboard cut-out villains.

Last edited:
I would love to see Madame Hydra in this especially of she was played by Dichen Lachman.

... and when she gets apprehended by SHIELD, she is handed over to Talbot and locked up with Creel aka the Absorbing Man. They form a partnership, escape, and the rest is history.

I'm all for it.

crusherandtitania.jpg

908763-absorbing_man_titania_1_super.jpg

tumblr_lx9k9zKUw51qkz9yno1_500.jpg

avengers275pic1.gif

EDIT: If they do use her, I totally agree with upping her intelligence. I would want them to cast a woman who is charismatic enough that people would want to see her (and Creel) come back again and again while they're on the lamb, maybe try to go straight, continue to make bad decisions or give in to temptation, etc... I always liked the couple when they were written like real people, not like cardboard cut-out villains.

MacPherran and Creel (the show has a weird hangup on code names) have a lot of potential to be the Bonnie and Clyde of the show. And I wouldn't mind seeing what Creel is like when he's not a Hydra puppet eager to comply.

Agents of SHIELD uses "dark reflections." As the first season went on, we saw that Coulson recruitment Skye had a "dark reflection" in how Garret recruited Ward. Perhaps MacPherran and Creel are "dark reflections" of Fitz-Simmons. Instant attraction with no fears about "friend-zoning," realizing they can do better together, but for themselves instead of "for science!"

But... are MacPherran and Creel acting just for themselves? Maybe they would see super-villainy as a way the "good guys" can be kept in line, so they don't subjugate those they protect or start some kind of populist uprising.

If Madame Hydra is introduced,
I strongly suspect hat she will turn out to be Victoria Hand .

That would be rediculous. Almost as rediculous as the manner of her death. So it might just happen.

SO I'm guessing it appears that the Kraken Daniel Whitehall is the main antagonist of this season and we're getting SHIELD vs. HYDRA full on this time, not like last time where it was SHIELD vs. Centipede and Cybertek. That might be a good thing, it might be. I mean, if Skye's Father is Mr. Hyde then hopefully he shows up on Daredevil, segwaying into that show'll be cool... but I think that even though this show is getting so much better, they're missing the presence of Cybertek. I mean, will it ever get explained how Garrett got allied with them, if they're still around and still allied with Hydra and if there are any Centipede soldiers left, oh yea, and if who the second till fourth Deathlok's are? I think that for the third season, Cybertek as a corporate enemy would be perfect, but keep them allied with HYDRA.

So it appears I was wrong about this season in retrospect, while we did get SHIELD vs. Hydra, it was not Coulson vs Whitehall but rather Coulson vs List. Anyways, now that we're almost at Season three, who do you think the main villains will be?

We already know Lash and Ward, but who else? I'm pulling on Mitchell Carson to play a big role in the inevitable tie-in to Civil War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"