Who should be the Villain

So Super-Skrull and Power-Skrull are definitely off-limits, but I think Queen Veranke is under no such rights restriction.

d539578bd63d46057e0316db916eb1a1--marvel-girls-marvel-heroes.jpg

Perhaps they could keep the plot of her replacing and impersonating an important character (obviously not Spider-Woman in this version) to conquer the humans from within.

Queen Veranke I would go with Eva Green or Emily Blunt as villain

"They" (meaning people who knew what they were talking about) didn't use to say that about the Skrulls in general. They said that the Skrulls were shared but they couldn't use certain specific Skrulls. It was only people who didn't know what they were talking about who said they couldn't use the Skrulls.

They used to say that about the skrulls in general and now it's happening

Not really, no. The Skrulls were always a shared rights case. Marvel just can't use the specific FF-tied characters like Super-Skrull (who wouldn't make sense to use without the FF anyway).

Think of it like the restrictions on Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Both studios can use them, but Marvel isn't allowed to call them Mutants or say Magneto is their father.

I imagine they can use any "enhanced" Skrull that isn't specifically named on the contract list. Of which there have been a *lot* over the years, Marvel should be fine.

With the Kree being involved I wonder if they will use the Supreme Intelligence's Supremor form to fight Captain Marvel.

Captain+Marvel-46-05.jpg

"They" (meaning people who knew what they were talking about) didn't use to say that about the Skrulls in general. They said that the Skrulls were shared but they couldn't use certain specific Skrulls. It was only people who didn't know what they were talking about who said they couldn't use the Skrulls.

MS can use a Super Skrull but can't have the Name Super Skrull or like already said FF Powers , but give him Infinity Stone Powers here you we go there is a Super Skrull

Ben Mendelsohn is in talks. Some speculation he could be Yon-Rogg and the leader of the Skrulls.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/ben-mendelsohn-captain-marvel-villain-1202598360/

“Captain Marvel” directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck are in talks with their “Mississippi Grind” star Ben Mendelsohn for the superhero film’s villain.

Mendelsohn would play the film’s main antagonist, which would likely be the leader of the Skrulls. Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige teased earlier this year that the aliens would be featured in the film.

Brie Larson is set to star in title role with Kevin Feige producing. Marvel had no comment on the casting.

Geneva Robertson-Dworet wrote the most recent script with “Inside Out” scribe Meg LeFauve and Nicole Perlman penning previous drafts, which follows Carol Danvers, an Air Force pilot whose DNA is fused with that of an alien during an accident. The resulting alteration imbues her with the superpowers of strength, energy projection, and flight.

At this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, Feige announced that the superhero film will be set in the ’90s, before the Avengers ever thought of assembling, and Samuel L. Jackson is expected to reprise his role as Nick Fury.

The pic is expected to bow on March 8, 2019.

Fleck and Boden had Mendelsohn in mind when they first started plotting the story and once the two sides were able to meet, Mendelsohn quickly agreed to pursue the role.

Mendelsohn has been slowly becoming a go-to villain in Hollywood following his role in “Star Wars” standalone film “Rogue One” and the upcoming “Robin Hood: Origins,” where he portrays the Sheriff of Nottingham. Mendelsohn has also shined on TV, winning an Emmy for playing the black sheep of the family on Netflix’s “Bloodline.”

I rather doubt he will be both Yon-Rogg *and* the leader of the Skrulls. :p One or the other, sure.

Queen Veranke I would go with Eva Green or Emily Blunt as villain

Emily Blunt would be a good choice, but I am still hoping for Eva Green to play Death in Infinity Wars even though it is highly likely it will end up being Hela.

Surfer

I don't see the need for an actual actress to play Death. Death isn't likely to speak and would be wearing a mask. Hell, she could be a CGI character for all it matters. Don't get me wrong, I think Eva Green would make a great Death, but I don't think you need anyone at all.

I do want Emily Blunt to play Jessica Drew. I guess that's kinda Veranke.

I don't see the need for an actual actress to play Death. Death isn't likely to speak and would be wearing a mask. Hell, she could be a CGI character for all it matters. Don't get me wrong, I think Eva Green would make a great Death, but I don't think you need anyone at all.

Well Death in the comics sometimes took on a human woman appearance to make the more powerful male heroes go easily without a fight, so I think a woman would be needed if they were going to portray that aspect of Death. However, if the only appearance is a cloaked skeleton then yeah CGI is the way to go.

Also don't forget to vote on who you think would win in the Hulk-Buster Iron Man Vs The Abomination MCU battle going on now.

Surfer

Let's look at who he could be.

Emperor Dorreck, Yon-Rogg, Supreme Intelligence and Galen-Kor are all strong possibilities. I wouldn't be surprised of we see Queen Veranke or Doctor Minerva also appear. And Shatterax needs to have at least a cameo just because he looks cool.

Yon rogg is such a silly name so I could see them using him but with a different character like the mandarin almost

Its no weirder than any of the Kryptonians or Middle Earthers or Game of Thrones names

I never thought of that...she would be good as JDrew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"