The Comics Who thinks the Hulk is gonna kill Iron Man?

Rocker22

Superhero
Reaction score
It's not looking to good for Tony in these last couple issues, do you think the Hulk will kill him or do you think they are gonna use the Doomsday plans and everyone will die?

The Hulk will kill him after which his body will morph into that of a dead Skrull.

At least that's what I'm hoping for. :)

i wouldn't mind seeing that myself

Ok, here's a thought from a buddy of mine...

Typed by my friend said:
What what if Captain America was actually... a Skrull?

Now, before everyone jumps all over this as to why this couldn't be possible (since he didn't actually turn into a Skrull when he died). Who is to say that he actually died on the steps of the courthouse?

What this was... basically an elaborate ruse formulated by the Skrulls, forcing hero to take up side against hero, and then weakening the position of those self-same heroes... because they are divided, and not a unified front against the Skrull menace.

What does this mean? :trans:
Iron-Man = Skrull
Cap = Skrull

Two key cogs in the machine, and friends take up sides against one another... but they are actually "dopplegangers" (a.k.a. Skrulls), with nobody is the wiser... until it's too late!!!

Doesn't anyone find it amazing that someone who survived all the perils of WWII, numerous attacks from "uber-powerful" supervillians of every make, model, and description was finally done in by... an assassin? :wow:

Far too convienient for me!!! :rolleyes:

The Hulk will kill him after which his body will morph into that of a dead Skrull.

At least that's what I'm hoping for. :)

That's what I'm hoping for too - I'm no professional comicbook writer or anything but I've thought about it and it's really the only way that I can see that they can restore Tony's heroism and credability - to basically say that the a$$hole who's been Tony for all this time wasn't actually Tony.

Or maybe that's a little too easy?

That's what I'm hoping for too - I'm no professional comicbook writer or anything but I've thought about it and it's really the only way that I can see that they can restore Tony's heroism and credability - to basically say that the a$$hole who's been Tony for all this time wasn't actually Tony.

Or maybe that's a little too easy?

Ya that would be to easy for the writers, still I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm hopin Tony's a skrull, because he's been a putz lately

Not happening.

Not cause it is below Joey Q.... cause I saw him on G4 and hate him more...

But they gotta wait at least until another event to retcon Civil War away... or at least retcon everyone being a *****e at the same time.

Maybe they'll go the Dallas route and have it all as a dream.

Sharon Carter will wake up and Steve Rogers will emerge from the shower and say "good morning".

when i saw comi con 07 they showed a page where hulk tore off iron mans head and it was a remote suit

Saw that two, that was the cover for the first of the World War Hulk comics for Iron Man, it was a good issue to.

I'm not sure that Iron Man is a skrull. As I recall, last summer on the Colbert Report, Quesada said something along the lines of "This is not a dream, these events are really happening in the Marvel Universe."

Well doesn't look like he is gonna die, http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.1355.Iron_Man_#21_Preview:_Struck_By_Lightning
Looks like its gonna be a good issue, I love the cover art.

1355new_storyimage5892388_full.jpg

The cover is pretty cool, I love the art style too.

As for the Hulk killing Tony? I really doubt something like that would happen at this point, with the movie coming up and all I think Marvel would like to keep Iron Man alive for quite some time. But who knows, they have surprised me.

I could see Iron Man dying and being brought back in time for next summer, and I figure if it has to be done, the Hulk is just the man for the job. :hulk:

I'm not outright dismissing it, but I figure it would be a somewhat rush job to bring him back to life. Heh, or the Scarlet Witch could come back and reset the world as it was pre M-Day and retcon like an entire years worth of comic books.

how many of you actually read ironman

I picked up that arc after Extremis... then stopped. The only Ironman I've been seeing is the Civil War jerk version.

Oh and the 'pimp' side in Eternals where he gets shut down by Sersi.

I don't think that Cap was actually a Skrull- Skrulls upon death usually revert to their original form no matter what shape they assume(See Fantastic Four #250)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"