Who thinks the Hulk is gonna kill Iron Man?

Discussion in 'The Comics' started by Rocker22, Jul 27, 2007.

1. ElToro Im No Side-Kick lol

I want the hulk to kill iron man.I didn't wont the iron man to win the civil war.I wont the hulk to destroy him.

2. i agree. iron man has runed every thing. If it wasent for him, spiderman would still be safe, aunt may wouldent be breathing out of a tube because she was shot, and capton america wouldent have been shot eather.

3. iamlegend Que es eso?

Personally I'd rather have everyone in the Marvel U united and destroy the Hulk once and for all. Since he's come back it's been a plotless smash fest that's not worth the material it's printed on.

I hated Civil War. Not because of the overall theme of it (in the end it was necessary), but because of the ridiculous biasness the writers showed. They painted Iron Man and co. as villains all along, and never gave readers a chance to pick a side. It was a deliberate attempt to make some half-cocked political point, and a joke.

Go Iron Man. Go Super Hero registration. Screw the Hulk.

My point is made.

4. Ironfan72 Golden Avenger

Iron Man's not going any where, he's become one of Marvel's most recognized hero's, love him or hate him, he stands up for what he believes in and that's what hero's do.

5. Armored Avenger A Wizard is never late...

Iron Man's current story takes place after World War Hulk (I think - its hard to keep up with Marvel continuity at the moment).
    So therefore, Hulk dosnt kill him, he dosnt die during World War Hulk, and he is going to be a major player in next years Secret Invasion event. Iron Man isnt going anywhere anytime soon.:woot: