Who was the Best Catwoman

Michelle Phieffer. Haven't seen any of the others.

Catman said:
Michelle gave the best performance.
Julie was the hottest.
I agree.
catwoman_2.JPG

Phieffer was the best, as an overall actress and as catwoman but of all the others Eartha kitt was such a naturally sensual catwoman i.e she was hot! i loved her catwoman voice and her movements where very catlike.

Michelle by a gazallion miles....the rest are...not competition

Michelle. I dont remember any of the other performances. Besides, she made the role her own, and what a unique role it was.

Anyone who disagrees has no respect for the character at all.
hmm...yeah, that's complete bullsh-t. anyone who thinks a super weak, lonely catlady selina kyle is the real catwoman has no respect for the character. but i don't really mean that. what i mean is your statement is the overstatement of the century. if you like that catwoman, that's cool. but personally that selina kyle is the worst interpretation of all time. not her fault, it's the writers. but the point is, selina kyle wouldn't let anyone walk all over her, and she isn't some lonely woman who loves cats and talks to them and lives like a little girl. and catwoman isn't this weak selina kyle who was given 9 lives from the licks and bites of some alley cats. that's a ridiculous interpretation. but again, it's cool if you like it, but i'm saying it is in no way a definitive version of the character.

PERSONALLY i think selina kyle should be a much stronger character. BUT it's cool if you like the batman returns catwoman. i just don't think anyone should say that's the only version of the character and that anyone who disagrees doesn't respect the character, because i feel that version didn't do selina kyle, or catwoman justice. pfeiffer played it well. but i just don't like that take on the character.

I refuse to watch "CINO" I never will...

michelle, no contest, i like al the others(even halle, but only for the costume) but pfeiffer wad the best, and god id still bone her even if she is 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"