Civil War Who were this movies three stars? Best three characters...

Cap, Tony and Black Panther. It's their movie!

Cap & Tony leading at the top.

Black Panther, Wanda, Zemo for best supporting

Spidey, Ant-Man, Falcon - scene stealers

This was an impeccably acted movie and almost every one got a chance to shine - even Hawkguy. :o

Also, the use of very talented veteran actors in smaller and even cameo roles - William Hurt, Alfre Woodard, Maria Tomei, Hope Davis, John Slattery - meant no role was throwaway.

I'll just butcher the concept an go with my Magnificent 7! :D

1. Tony Stark/Iron Man
2. Spider-Man
3. Bucky
4. T'Challa/Black Panther
5. Wanda
6. Natasha
7. Falcon

Iron Man, Captain America, then a tie between Bucky and Black Panther.

Spider-Man was awesome, but given his limited role I wouldn't categorize him as one of the stars.

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Panther/Winter Soldier are tied for me - Without Winter Soldier Panther would have no motivation and be less cool

1. Iron Man - RDJ bought his A-Game to this movie, and when he does there are few actors in the world that can hang with him. This movie doesn't work if they don't get this character right. It would be all too easy for Iron Man to head down the road to being an outright villain (see the comic version of Civil War), but that's not a problem here. He's the best character in the MCU and this is best he has been used since Iron Man 1.

2. Captain America - Chris Evans is excellent as always. The core of this movie is the relationship between Iron Man and Captain America, and if either one of those characters were a let down the movie would suffer greatly. Fortunately, that is not the case.

3. Spider-Man - Not a major role but a major presence. An enormous crowd-pleaser who ended up being one of the film's highlights in his short screentime. I thought he was great and the best portrayal of Spider-Man in a long, long time.

I almost put Zemo in the third slot, but I just couldn't leave Spider-Man off the list.

1. Captain America & Iron Man
2. Black Panther
3. Spider-Man

Captain America
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch

But you know...I loved the whole movie. It was great! I loved every character. :hrt: Start to finish!

Captain America
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch

But you know...I loved the whole movie. It was great! I loved every character. :hrt: Start to finish!

Off topic...

My thoughts also go out to the people of Fort McMurray. It's a scary situation. The building I live in had 15 empty suites but they just gave them all away to families from Fort McMurray and are taking donations of any kind (money, food, appliances, kitchen supplies etc.). It's pretty cool.

Cap - obviously the heart and soul of this movie
Iron Man - RDJ's best peformance
Scarlet Witch- Because she's my favorite and my bias is showing.

Bonus: Ant-Man since his part was so small

1 & 2 go to Iron Man and Cap. Yeah, they are the main characters, but man, the conflict between the two are believable and I can empathize with both sides. I honestly thought I would leave that movie being an all Cap or all Tony fan, but now I just feel like a kid after their parents had a “conscious uncoupling.”

3. Spider-Man. I’ve been waiting so long for a movie that made me believe that Peter Parker wasn’t a 30 year old playing a high schooler. There were points during the airport scene that I was like “Man, someone tell these guys that he’s just a kid.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"