Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 10) - Three, Three, Three Challenges In One!

ATTENTION

We have ourselves a final 2!!!!

Kal has PM'd me his choice.

The person joining him in the final 2 is....

Matt!!!

So that means that Hunter....

2.gif

Last edited:
Thank you, Kal. And great game, Rob. :up:

So when should we expect the final day to start/jury questions?

I've sent the Jury a request for questions. I asked to have them by 8:30pm Est tomorrow night so that I can have them as I start the next week.

With Thansgiving this week though I'm going to be lenient on everything. No reason to rush :up:

:up: Do we need to prepare closing arguments or anything, to accompany our answers?

Good luck to you both guys, you're both great players. :up:

Yes, please do :up:

Answer questions (once I post them) and prepare a closing statement and PM them all to me (not particulary in that order). Once we get all those out and posted, it falls to the Jury to vote :up:

So, since I've never seen Big Brother and this is the first Hype Survivor I've followed all the way, what type of questions should we ask or can I just go with the standard "If train A leaves New York at 9 am going 65mph and train B leaves Philly at 8:45 am going 75 mph when will Denzel and Chris Pine run them into each other?"

Hmmmmm...

I just remembered that I work 1st shift tomorrow (kids aren't in school so I go first shift then) and that I have Thanksgiving dinner with my Mom at 5pm. So who knows when I'll get the new thread started. Unless I get all the questions in before around 4 or 4:30, it'll likely be later than 8:30 before the new day starts.

Maybe I'll just try to get the new thread up prior to questions if I find time.

Soooo, Kal, Hunter, Cmill? Who is going to tell them?

So, since I've never seen Big Brother and this is the first Hype Survivor I've followed all the way, what type of questions should we ask or can I just go with the standard "If train A leaves New York at 9 am going 65mph and train B leaves Philly at 8:45 am going 75 mph when will Denzel and Chris Pine run them into each other?"

You're free to ask whatever you want but typically it's game related about something you'd really like cleared up... like reasonings why something happened like it did or how someone voted and why. That type of thing.

The question is designed to help you decide who to vote for in the end, to help you find some clarity.

You can ask anything, from questions on our strategies, to our view on other players, to "heads or tails?" :funny:

You can ask anything, from questions on our strategies, to our view on other players, to "heads or tails?" :funny:

Good to know. I've been wondering if this dress I just bought makes me look fat. Expect pics. Many pics. :cmad:

:hehe: Okay.

I'll keep it short and sweet and you guys can add what I miss. From day one there was a four way alliance running this game. It included Hunter, Cmill, Kal, and myself. We basically controled every aspect of the game from day one. Any times it seemed like we were opposing one another, was staged. We were on the same page the whole game. Not to brag, but we've dominated this game like no other alliance in Survivor history, IMO. There was no point where any of us were at risk or the game was out of our hands. No one truly was able to oppose us because we had control over....well....everything. We had side alliances that we were careful about. We arranged it so Kal would not have to vote against Iron Fist through manipulation of the reward veto competition. We arranged it so I would not have to vote Squirrel (my side ally). When someone got too big for their britches or seemed to be wise to us (like Alex) we cut them loose. We just set everything up like a perfect row of dominoes and let them fall.

I'd also like to use this opportunity to apologize to Byrd. I tricked you into not using veto on yourself to perserve the four way alliance. I'd like to say I feel bad....but honestly dude, it was the best move I ever made in this game. I mean, creating the seeming competition between myself, and Kal/Hunter/Cmill was just masterful. I am sorry though, that it got you kicked out. :( I accept your wrath.

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but I'm ready to vote. :yay:

Well, I don't know about ya'll, but I'm ready to vote. :yay:

I'm not getting your vote am I? :(

I was hoping you'd respect what a masterful move it was. No such luck? :(

That's how I knew about Alex having another alliance.

I can't wait for questions from the jury and wish Matt good luck. :up:

:hehe: Okay.

Not to brag, but we've dominated this game like no other alliance in Survivor history, IMO.

Not sure I agree with this. On par with other top alliances possibly, but not better than every other.

In my opinion :)

All I can say is well played guys and congrats Matt and Kal for making it to the finals. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"