Who would be the villain

Jason Todd as Red Hood would be pointless without a very well established Robin and relationship between Batman and The Joker.

I really want them to adapt parts from the Killing Joke and A Death in the Family storyline. I mean opening credits setting up the Flashbacks of Joker's past life and then show events of him murdering Jason Todd and briefly showing him shooting Barbara Gordon. With Batman being emotionally ruined.
They have already set up the relationship there and plus there's not much they can do to set up that without having a movie focusing on only that.
This is the way I'd do it. Opening credits of Joker's origin from Killing Joke that leads to where he kills Jason Todd and then immediately after shows him shooting Barbara.
I strongly believe all this can be established in the opening credits and possibly couple minutes after the opening credits too. But it shouldn't take that long at all. They should make Barbara getting shot around the same fictional time as the death of Jason Todd.

Then have the entire movie in present day. The GA will know who the Red Hood was with the brief flashback of Joker's past and then show how much havoc Joker caused with both incidents. Leading up to the next bits of the new Red Hood, which creates intrigue with the GA. Some could even think that's Joker because they saw him like that in the opening credits.
It's a good idea I think. Deathstroke can still be in the film as a cameo, hired by Black Mask to eliminate the new murderous vigilante. Deathstroke can encounter both Batman and Red Hood. Deathstroke could leave that scene without much interruption or another entry later by Red Hood bribing him with more money than Black Mask is offering to kill Black Mask himself. Just a thought. But yea I definitely want to see the stuff I mentioned minus death stroke sequence happen in the DCEU and on screen in live action.

Am I the only person that thinks The Penguin is the lamest villain in Batman's major Rogues?

Depends on the portrayal honestly. Like the campy or horror fest ones I don't like. But having him as just a crime boss who is short and fat works better. I mean he doesn't need to act or talk about Penguins at all, just make that his nickname in the streets. If done correctly Penguin could definitely be a Kingpin like villain.

Anyone remember Identity Crisis when Deathstroke pretty much took down all the DCU heroes without breaking a sweat?

Green Arrow basically had to shove an arrow in his eye in order to stop him.

deathstrokejla1.jpg

Yeah... But a lot of DC fans don't think that sequence was well written. The concept of Deathstroke taking down those characters is a good idea, but his individual tactics are pretty stupid, as are their responses.

Wally running into a sword is just plain stupid, since Slade's reflexes, while enhanced, are traditionally not over Mach 5, so Wally would have seen the sword as though it were still a stationary object, particularity if he was just shown dodging explosions right before.

There's way too many distance fighters in the rest of the group for them to all be so stupid as to hang in a ten yard square area for Deathstroke; Hawkman is lamost excusable since while he's a flyer he's also a brawler, Black Canary's the same (the issue with her is that her attack pattern is restricted to her Canary cry and not her fighting skills), and Green Lantern and Zatanna usually attack from at least medium range.

Than you've got how simple Deathstroke's tactics are against some members; laser pointers and bags just don't do their power levels justice. I can kind of give them some originality for him forcing a willpower fight with Green Lantern, but why wasn't Kyle just putting him in a cage in the first seconds of the fight?

His well-planned takedown of the NTT back in the day make more sense.

It would probably an introduction to the whole batman joker relationship again, however people may want a more unique villain such as scarecrow.

Just an idea for the Batffleck Trilogy if he is planning it and ends up doing it with G. Johns

Batman vs Riddler

a) since Affleck's awesome at detective stuff and he's interested in doing a detective Batman, which differentiate from the TDKT.

b) introduce the Bat family - Barbara, Gordon, Alfred, Fox.

c) have Gordon, Harvey Dent and Bat working together.

d) Riddler story where he's trying to outsmart Batman.

e) have a physical threat, Deathstroke is in, so have a subplot for the person trying to kill Bat. Amanda Waller? Huge Strange? etc.

f) cameos - Deadshot and Harley Quinn doing bad things together, Joker cameo, Bat v Killer Croc, etc

Batman 2 - vs Two Face

a) Harvey transforms into Two Face early in the film, and becomes THE mob boss of Gotham. Two Face lived for 5min in TDK, and Affleck's great with mob stories too, so this would be down his alley.

b) introduce muscles like Bane, Scarecrow etc

c) introduce Catwoman

d) SS cameos - Poison Ivy, Katana etc

Batman 3, vs Joker

a) Batgirl -> Oracle? Gordon's arc. Batgirl can be moved around Bat and SS universes.

b) ties up to Robin storyline

c) bring Harley in, she might have broken up with Joker by now, might help out Bat by putting some psychiatric stuff on the Joker.

and might leave out Penguin, Ra's, Hush, Clayface, King Shark, they could be used in SS. The beauty of shared universe is that all great rogues who don't make it can shine in SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"