The Flash Who Would You Have As The Season 7 Big Bad?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know they have to wrap up the Eva storyline but I can’t really see them keeping that going for an entire season so got me thinking who you would all like to see at the main villain for season 7?

Personally I would like to see a return to Speedster main villain. A proper Godspeed story would be great or I always liked the idea of Eddie returning as Cobalt Blue.

Pretty sure Godspeed (the real Godspeed) is expected to feature and be heavily involved with Team Flash into the early half of Season 7. Swear I remember reading somewhere too that Thawne was using him as, essentially a puppet to further torment Barry.

If they could get Eva right, and then reintroduce Weather Witch and Golden Glider or something, I wouldn't mind a retake on the Rouges.

i would like to see Sam Scudder make his return as the OG Mirror Master and him playing a part to help team Flash save iris from the mirrorverse only cause of barry losing his speed which to me makes perfect sense since we last saw him on the show with the female character TOP since she is returning too. and making the main villian for the first half be Eddie thawn/cobalt blue only cause the showrunners are saying most the season is going to focus on speedsters both good and bad and cobalt blue would be right in the middle of that.

Have Tom Cavanaugh be the Reverse Flash again, and be the villain.

Would like to see Cobalt Blue. But I hope he might be in the second half of season 7. If not, I'd like to see him as the Season 8 main villain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"