The Flash Season 4 Villain Ideas

KidFlash6969

Civilian
Reaction score
Which villain from the comics would you guys like to see take on team Flash in season 4?

I know a lot of people are sick of the speedster villains, but I do think it would be hard for any other form of villain to actually pose a threat to Barry given how powerful he is at this point.

I suppose any kind of time traveler could do some damage though, maybe Abra Kadabra?

I would also like to see a Rogues team up of course, but again I don't think they could genuinely pose a season long threat to Barry. I suppose Mirror Master could have the potential if they give him a power up.

What do you want to see?

Hopefully Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker will be the main villain of season 4. Leading up to the episode when The Thinker will be revealed, he'll be sending out rogues each episode to attack Central City so they can get team Flash's attention. The rogues should be all the villains zenith16 mentioned including old ones like Weather Wizard or Captain Boomerang we haven't seen in a while. I would like to see more Plunder, Abra Kadabra, Mirror Master, and Top as well. I hope Killer Frost continues to be a villain in season 4 and serves as The Thinker's top lieutenant giving the other rogues orders.

Hopefully Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker will be the main villain of season 4. Leading up to the episode when The Thinker will be revealed, he'll be sending out rogues each episode to attack Central City so they can get team Flash's attention. The rogues should be all the villains zenith16 mentioned including old ones like Weather Wizard or Captain Boomerang we haven't seen in a while. I would like to see more Plunder, Abra Kadabra, Mirror Master, and Top as well. I hope Killer Frost continues to be a villain in season 4 and serves as The Thinker's top lieutenant giving the other rogues orders.
they' re all good to use sadly captain boomer rang when he showed up seems to be more overly obsessed with Oliver the Green arrow now in the live action shows, then he is with Barry.

So I'm not sure we'll have him. but the rest are all good chose's .

Weather Wizard he seems to give Barry a legit challenge every time.

The Thinker getting Mirror Master, Plunder, Abra Kadabra and Top throughout the season to mess with Barry. Maybe even getting Grodd out of Argus.

I think Killer Frost will revert back to Caitlin Snow, but keep her powers. I think it'll be a storyline all season of her trying to control her powers, and then they turn her into one of the heros who helps Barry and Wally.

DeVoe is pretty much a guarantee for S4's big bad, they didn't have Kadabra namedrop him in the same vein as Thawne, Zoom, and Savitar for no reason.

DeVoe is pretty much a guarantee for S4's big bad, they didn't have Kadabra namedrop him in the same vein as Thawne, Zoom, and Savitar for no reason.

yep

page 25

from The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 9 (
multipage.gif
Last Page)
CBM.com

March 29 at 8:35am ·

Did Abra Kadabra Reveal The Big Bad For Season 4 Of The Flash? #TheFlash #DCTV
#TheFlash #DCTV

C8FgfVNXgAEZE1U.jpg

Did Abra Kadabra Reveal The Big Bad For Season 4 Of THE FLASH? 2 days agoWhen a time-traveling Abra Kadabra listed all of Barry's major adversaries on last night's episode of The Flash, there was a very intriguing name mixed in with the likes of Zoom and Reverse-Flash.Read more

Quote:
When a time-traveling Abra Kadabra listed all of Barry's major adversaries on last night's episode of The Flash, there was a very intriguing name mixed in with the likes of Zoom and Reverse-Flash.

3/29/2017

When conveying his knowledge of the future to reinforce that he knew the secret identity of Savitar, the time-traveling Abra Kadabra insisted that he knew who all of The Flash's top adversaries: Zoom, Reverse-Flash and...DeVoe.That last one is probably a clue to who Barry will be tangling with in the show's fourth season as DeVoe likely refers to Clifford DeVoe, aka Thinker.

He's a Golden Age Flash villain who was originally a criminal defense lawyer that came to realize that individually, criminals are not very bright - but collectively, and with someone of greater intelligence providing direction, no single hero should prove their equal. Previously at PaleyFest, executive producers on The Flash confirmed that season 4 would not feature a Speedster as the primary antagonist and Thinker certainly fits that description.

Besides DeVoe, there have been several different incarnation of Thinker, who have all possessed different abilities (such as mental projections and the ability to control machines) making it possible for the show's creative team to cherry-pick from each iteration to make Thinker a more formidable opponent for Grant Gustin's Barry Allen.

Does Thinker sound like an adversary you'd like to see Barry face in season 4? With someone of his ilk calling the shots behind a group such as The Rogues or any other collection of metahumans the Flash has put away over the last 3 seasons, Team Flash might actually need to bolster its ranks!

source:.CBM.COM

The whole plot of 3x21 "Cause and Effect" also foreshadowed DeVoe as well, since he's a mastermind who can mess with people's brains and memories. I'm not familiar with him in the comics but I've heard of the basic things he can do.

I think Killer Frost will revert back to Caitlin Snow, but keep her powers. I think it'll be a storyline all season of her trying to control her powers, and then they turn her into one of the heros who helps Barry and Wally.

Honestly, I don't see why the writers would rush Killer Frost's arc as a villain. I don't see the team solving her problem until later in season 4, but earlier in season 4 I still expect her to be a villain working along with DeVoe against team Flash.

I do think towards the end of season 3 Cisco will get Killer Frost to ally with team Flash to fight Savitar and she'll join the funeral for whoever dies, but it'll only be temporary for her personal reasons as her feelings about team Flash won't be back to normal yet.

The Thinker getting Mirror Master, Plunder, Abra Kadabra and Top throughout the season to mess with Barry. Maybe even getting Grodd out of Argus.

If she does then they should call her Ice.

I'd like to see the big bad not be a speedster and since that seems to be the route they're going down, I'm glad.

I'd like to see Mirror Master back, hopefully without Top, as well as Abra Kadrabra and it'd be cool to see Weather Wizard again.

Have to say that I've been a little disappointed in their take on Mirror Master though.

Ditch E1 Mirror Master and give us E2 Mirror Master.

I'd love them to eventually make Kadabra and Weather Wizard big bads on the show, Kadabra has some great potential to be a completely bats*** insane villain, and Weather Wizard has been great in his appearances, Liam McIntyre has great presence, and Weather Wizard's theme is just awesome. Out of Time is still probably my favorite episode of the show and Weather Wizard is no small part of that.

I'm fine with the speedsters. But I think they may have used other big villains in between instead of having 3 in a row.
I'm all for the Rogues ! And Grodd.

Although, without being a big villain, I think Cicada would be the kind of character that canoffer an antagonist on 24 episodes. He has Magenta with him, he has a cult of followers, andhe's linked to the speed force. This could work and allow the plots to move forward in subplots to a 5th season.

Some people talked about the Thinker and I think it could work but not as primary bad guy. He could be the bad guy for the first half of the season bringing some rogues together,which would cause the "real" Rogues to come into the light and we'll end the season with a war of the rogues andFlash inthe middle. This could last a season, or so I think.

If she does then they should call her Ice.
No, no more name stealing the already just named her frost in the current comics to make caitlin a hero there and when she does in the live action series I hope she creates a school as side project which part star labs for all those viticm's that don't want to be crimnals whic is apart of DC lore bot h comic and animated and fire and ice are her students. we had enoughb trouble with james stealing Gaurdin and people still want him out cause they think they throw name on any one when it doesn't make sense for the character. and they don't really think the plot through. no more please.

Last edited:
In terms of Big Bads? Well, the Thinker seems the most likely, and would work fine. Grodd would work as a Big Bad, he's just budget limited into only being an event villain. Abra Kadabra would work fine, though possibly weirdness involving his timeline and prior/future activities.

Mirror Master, if he became more like the comic version, could serve as a threat in terms of power level. He just doesn't really have the motive or charisma to fill that function. Even if he got a power up, I can't see him being more than a heavy hitter for the Rogues. The only Rogue who could really play Big Bad is Snart.

I got no problem with having Killer Frost morph into Frost for the first half of Season 4. If S3B has taught us anything, it's that she's a huge favorite among viewers. Plus we only get slivers of her life here and there, the writers almost hold back with her, I don't want that to happen anymore. I'd truly love her character finally fleshed out like Cisco's was in Season 2. Having her redemption arc will be more than perfect, the writers could do so much with it. I'd really love more scenes between her and Barry, as the Flash or as friends. I don't want her to have any forced romances either, this should be about her struggle and Team Flash (Barry and Cisco) helping her out for once instead of just saying it.

In terms of Big Bads? Well, the Thinker seems the most likely, and would work fine. Grodd would work as a Big Bad, he's just budget limited into only being an event villain. Abra Kadabra would work fine, though possibly weirdness involving his timeline and prior/future activities.

Mirror Master, if he became more like the comic version, could serve as a threat in terms of power level. He just doesn't really have the motive or charisma to fill that function. Even if he got a power up, I can't see him being more than a heavy hitter for the Rogues. The only Rogue who could really play Big Bad is Snart.
I think they said the mirrior master we know (from the books and animted series ) of is on earth 2. according to harry from the same reality.

True. I suppose they could import him, though you'd need a good hook to justify his Big Bad status.

I don't think the actor who plays him could sustain a half season.

So. Here we are. Thenews just came : The thinker. A lot of people wanted the Thinker. A lot of people thought it would be the Thinker. A lot of people had right saying it was the thinker.
I suppose it's hopeless, but I would enjoy having the Thinker with a good visual and not just a guy in a suit or a jacket.

The Thinker plus some rogues at the start because what the hell why not?

The Thinker plus some rogues at the start because what the hell why not?

The Thinker's thing is gathering less intelligent villains to do his bidding. That could unite the Rogues.

Though hopefully Mr. Snart comes back because that's his racket.

It's gonna be monster of the week again. But I have a feeling they are waiting for the reveal on 4x09 like past seasons did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"