• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Would You Like To See In Spidey-4?

Aaaand that's why I said why have two symbiotes? Carnage is Venom just a tad more crazier.

Voted Black Cat because the franchise needs another super that isn't bad but controversial (like Spidey). Puma could be pretty neat too.

I'm against Black Cat because she's too similar to Catwoman & I don't see moviegoers accepting her.

I think Electro, Chameleon and then the continuation of Venom should be for SM4.

The Iron Fist said:
I think Electro, Chameleon and then the continuation of Venom should be for SM4.

but if mysterio is in SM3, then chameleon would seem like a mysterio wanna be?

Key word being IF, then if it is Mysterio, i would say Carnage.

The Iron Fist said:
Key word being IF, then if it is Mysterio, i would say Carnage.

Have you heard the rumour? People are saying that Campbell is mysterio as well as a waiter. I'm thinking it's gonna happen now!

I did hear the rumor and i know he's playing the waiter, but he's the only one who confirmed it himself. As for Mysterio him being both i don't know...

Sabretooth said:
Aaaand that's why I said why have two symbiotes? Carnage is Venom just a tad more crazier.

You hate Carnage don't you? :(

Cyrusbales said:
Have you heard the rumour? People are saying that Campbell is mysterio as well as a waiter. I'm thinking it's gonna happen now!
I think that's a bad idea. Either Peter keeps running into guys who look exactly alike that cause him trouble, or one man has gone from wrestling announcer to usher to waiter to supervillain!:confused:

Chris Wallace said:
I think that's a bad idea. Either Peter keeps running into guys who look exactly alike that cause him trouble, or one man has gone from wrestling announcer to usher to waiter to supervillain!:confused:

bruce campbell is supposed to have his face hidden by the mysterio mask, so we don't get to see his face, so they kinda get round that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"