Just Use Spider-Man Villains

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
Fantastic Four really doesn't have a lot of good villains. I say just use villains such as:

Beetle
Chameleon
Enforcers
Hydro-Man
Jack O' Lantern
Mysterio
Nightmare
Prowler
Puma
Rhino
Rocket Racer
Shocker
Tarantula

pick the ones Sony will most likely never use for the Spidey films and buy the rights for them to be used in Fantastic Four sequels... ones like Mysterio, Shocker and Rhino may not work (because they're so popular with Spidey) so just use the others.

Beetle was a Human Torch villain first, so take him off the list.

As for some of those others - pa-leeze! The FF have MUCH better villains to pick from than those guys!

Fantastic Four really doesn't have a lot of good villains. I say just use villains such as:

Beetle
Chameleon
Enforcers
Hydro-Man
Jack O' Lantern
Mysterio
Nightmare
Prowler
Puma
Rhino
Rocket Racer
Shocker
Tarantula

pick the ones Sony will most likely never use for the Spidey films and buy the rights for them to be used in Fantastic Four sequels... ones like Mysterio, Shocker and Rhino may not work (because they're so popular with Spidey) so just use the others.

hmm interesting good idea,but i don't think it would work

Chameleon is ok... not my favorite.

Enforcers... nah... don't know why I added him on the list...

Hydro-Man is a good choice, IMO

Jack O' Lantern could work (just make him look different)... hmm... maybe Hobgoblin...

Mysterio would work

Nightmare would be weird... but ok i guess

Prowler... here's a good idea for a secondary villain

Puma maybe not

Rhino, possibly

Rocket Racer... hmm... possibly

Shocker, yes

Tarantula maybe

some would work
some not
some definatly

Beetle, may have been a Human Torch villain first, but he's recognized most as a Spidey villain...

I say the best bets are

Beetle
Hydro-Man
Hobgoblin
Mysterio
Prowler
Rhino
Shocker
Tarantula

Rhino against The Thing... woah

Beetle against the Human Torch... woah

I say for Fantastic Four 3 use Beetle and Rocket Racer

My only suggestion... please don't make Rocket Racer look like a 70's hippie! I can see a man cloaked in dark colors on a rocket-like skateboard (not a typical skateboard).

Did Doctor Doom survive? Did Silver Surfer survive? I've still yet to see Fantastic Four 2... I need too. :p

The Beetle would be pretty awesome to see, if there ever is another film made.

Rocket Racer, THIS is a "good" Spider-Man villain!?!?

Shocker is cool, but Klaw is better.

The only Spider-Man villain that SHOULD be in an FF movie is Sand Man!

So far the FF ahve had zero villains. The first one they werent even fighting a supervillain, they were dealing with some drama with a business partner and just stopping themselves from dying. The second time, one off screen villain who I cant count for cloud purposes and the first villain returns with again no plan to stop, he just starts riding around with these powers going nowhere and they are like "o nos we's gots to stop him, johnny go alone as you are the only popular character!". So I think the FF should finally fight a real villain with a scheme who they fight MULTIPLE TIMES in the same movie in increasingly important faceoffs until it concludes in an all-out battle that doesnt leave the Thing climbing up a tower.

The Beetle would be pretty awesome to see, if there ever is another film made.
i think the idea of using spider-foes is a GOOD one. its the last thing people would expect,for example the chameleon being hired to infiltrate the baxter building and steal device plans from reedalternatly iron mans foe the ghost could also be used in this storyline:ff:

sorry but the fantastic four's rogue's galler is FAAAR more interesting that spidey's, far far more...

This is a great idea but not for a while although the only problem is that the new york city spidey is in is definitely not the same one the fantastic four are in so....

First of all, I call "Reboot!" Second of all: Super-skrull.

Beetle should only be done with Iron Man. And further more leave Spidey villains for Spidey. They have not begin to hit any of the FF villains.

Electro and Hydroman have both been part of the Frightful Four in the past...

And aside from Doom and Galactus, and maybe Super Skrull, they're both as good as any FF rogues.

Hey, I got nothing against Electro - any Ditko villain is fine with me - but Electro should be in a Spider-Man movie, not the FF.

Never was a big fan of Hydro Man.

All I am saying is that if the evil FF are in an FF movie, let it be the REAL Frightful Four, or as close to them as possible. Since Sand Man is off limits, I think Quicksand would be the best replacement [also a one time member of the evil FF] since you still get all that great sand action!

Hey, I got nothing against Electro - any Ditko villain is fine with me - but Electro should be in a Spider-Man movie, not the FF.

Never was a big fan of Hydro Man.

All I am saying is that if the evil FF are in an FF movie, let it be the REAL Frightful Four, or as close to them as possible. Since Sand Man is off limits, I think Quicksand would be the best replacement [also a one time member of the evil FF] since you still get all that great sand action!

The only problem with that is, the mainstream audience might dismiss Quicksand as a Sandman knockoff, which she basically IS...

For the Frightful Four, i'd go with the current lineup of The Wizard, Trapster, Titania, and Hydro-Man...(or maybe Klaw. Espacially if Panther is in the next flick...if there even ever IS a next flick...)

Why loose Medusa? Including her would make the perfect set up for the intro of the Inhumans, just like in the comics!

Klaw is always cool, but I would still stick to the original line up as much as possible. Maybe Kevin Feige could make it happen - a Sandman cross over I mean.

Why loose Medusa? Including her would make the perfect set up for the intro of the Inhumans, just like in the comics!

Klaw is always cool, but I would still stick to the original line up as much as possible. Maybe Kevin Feige could make it happen - a Sandman cross over I mean.

Well, if they can get Tom Church, then sure....

You're right about Medusa setting up the Inhumans...good idea. Only thing is, she's really no match for Invisible Woman. Back when they originally fought, Sue could only turn invisible...she didnt have force fields yet, iirc.

Not so, Sue got her force field around issue 20, and Medusa was introduced in #36. Sue used her force field to free Reed from a metal container that a brain washed Ben sealed him in in the classic Frightful Four story line from #41-43.

Not so, Sue got her force field around issue 20, and Medusa was introduced in #36. Sue used her force field to free Reed from a metal container that a brain washed Ben sealed him in in the classic Frightful Four story line from #41-43.

That's right! I remember now.

Namor should be in the next one. If there's a next one.

Once again, Fox does not own Namor, Universal does, so there's not a chance of that happening at this time! The only reason we got the Surfer in part 2 is because Fox had bought him way back when.

In a perfect world Marvel would get the rights back to ALL their characters and then we could have any cross over we wanted!

Hydro-Man would be cool. Since in a Spidey film it'd feel like it'd be Sandman but with water, which he is. But in FF it'd be something new. They could reference him fighting Spidey though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"