Sequels Who's available for "Avengers 5"?

I still think some new version of Vision will pop up, either from Wanda creating a new one for their WandaVision Disney+ series or Shuri recreating him from what she'd started in IW.

I still think some new version of Vision will pop up, either from Wanda creating a new one for their WandaVision Disney+ series or Shuri recreating him from what she'd started in IW.

Seems a very good possibility. Hopefully he will be white (no i'm not being racist lol).

What do we think Avengers 5 will even be about id love to see Silver Surfer teased as an "observer" sort of character who has been watching the MCU play out for years waiting for Thanos to be defeated so he can call in his master Galactus. But save Galactus for Avengers 6. Maybe Avengers 5 could include the Kree/Skrulls with a mix of secret wars somehow.

Aren't they bringing (a gay version of) Hercules to the Eternals? That's a good manly character to replace Thor with.

I can also see them introducing She-Hulk because I get the feeling there's an all-female line-up in the works...

Anyway, Captain Marvel may get written out when the mutants start popping up everywhere :hehe:
guessing that's Phase V

Last edited:
Carol, T'Challa, Lang, Hope, Strange, Peter, Shang Chi + send off to Thor and the Hulk.

Sam Wilson (replacing Cap)
Bucky
T'Challa
Lang
Hope
Carol
Rhodey
Strange
Parker
Shang Chi
She Hulk
Valkyrie

^ I wanna add Fantastic Four to that list

Seems a very good possibility. Hopefully he will be white (no i'm not being racist lol).

I think Shuri will rebuild him without emotions. He will still have memories.

Then Chthon will "bless" Vision with a new soul, derived from part of the soul fraagment that he blessed Wanda at birth, then will possess him and do what Chthon does; do nasty mischief and mind games.
This Vision might not ever be the same as he was, on account of being the product of a Chthon shard.

I think we could also see Nightmare, on behalf of Shuma Gorath, will reveal Aggomottos deceit to Strange (of which Wanda is of course living proof).

They'll need to come up with a good reason for BP to be involved. A king just hanging out in NY with other heroes might make sense in the comics, but...
Well, maybe he came for a UN General Assembly and there just so coincidently happens to be some momentous threat to the public.

Korg and Miek would be good additions to the lineup. Korg brings a non-human presence, size, strength and Waititi's humor to the team. And Miek has knife hands! And with their gaming buddy off world they have time on their hands.

• Captain Marvel
  • Ant Man
  • Wasp
  • Spider-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Doctor Strange
Thor has gone off with the Guardians, Hulk doesn't really do his thing any more. I think it's safe to say Clint will have retired from the Avengers line-up, and we know what happened to Tasha, Rogers and Stark.

What with the Disney series, I'm not expecting to see Wanda, Vision, Rhodes, Sam or Bucky as a main figure in the next big Avengers film. They may have a cameo scene, or be referenced, but beyond that, I'm simply not seeing their appearance.

I guess it depends on who the villain is, and whether they're earthly villains, or cosmic ones. The big cosmic villains are naturally going to bring more earthly heroes together.

I hope he's red.....I think he looked really funny when he was white.

Last edited:
The Disney+ series look set to introduce members of the Young Avengers, but i think once that team's formed the senior characters from those series might make a guest appearance backing them up basically meaning we'll have an MCU equivalent of the West Coast Avengers made of familiar Phase 1&2 characters like...
Cap/Falcon, Winter Soldier/Cap, Scarlet Witch, Vision?, Hawkeye & War Machine
...They could pop up to aid a new team on the big screen without their Disney+ storied being essential viewing as they have their backstory from the movies, but the audience don't need telling where they've been in between because the series will explain that if it matters.

As for the next Avengers roster on the big screen, As many have said the obvious six seems to be...
Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange & Spider-Man
...but I think we might get a couple of surprises there. Captain Marvel could be occupied with the cosmic side of the MCU too much to be on the team rather than an ally, T'Challa could possibly join her on an Ultimates team and I don't think making their appearances as part of a team does Strange and Spidey justice.
Ant-Man & Wasp definitely.
Black Panther very likey
Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man .... maybe but by the end of Avengers 5 there will definitely be someone new on the team.

An Eternal or two no doubt but then there's also Shang Chi and other new characeters on their way to consider.

Feige said it will be a mix of old and new characters.

Feige said it will be a mix of old and new characters.
Do you think by new he means guys we haven’t seen but know about like Shang Chi, or characters we haven’t heard of at all yet?

Sam, Wanda, Shang-Chi, Spidey, Valkyrie.

We're in that weird period in the 80s and 90s when we got Avengers lineups like this

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8wMjUvNTA2L29yaWdpbmFsL2F2ZW5nZXJzMjc5LmpwZw==

latest

3688805-%24_57.jpg

I think the next film might set up the first villain team up with Baron Zemo leading the Masters of Evil. That would be unique to have a great group of villains team up against this new edition of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Yeah one of these comic universes needs to go ahead and pull the trigger on a villain team. DC seemed to be trying for that with that end credit scene with Luthor and Deathstroke but I doubt anything comes of that. That Sinister Six movie never got off the ground. Maybe the mcu will finally do it. They should bring back Abomination if they do. And they likely won't use the name "Masters of Evil".

Marvel would have been in a better position to do so if they didnt have such a high record for killing most of their villians

Sucks Spiderman's out. He's probably the only reason I watched Civil War. I guess we won't to see Spidey, Wolverine and Hulk together. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"