• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whos better Robin or kid flash?(wally west)

Kid_Spidey

Civilian
Reaction score
hey guys who do u think is better robin the official side kick to the dark knight or Kid flash i think robin is better.!

Which Robin are we talking about, here?

Between Tim Drake and Wally West? Wally West, any time.

Tim Drake > Wally West as Kid Flash

Wally West as The Flash > Tim Drake

CConn said:
Tim Drake > Wally West as Kid Flash

Wally West as The Flash > Tim Drake
absolutely
couldn't have said it better myself

Kind of a weird question. Considering most people here havn't read anything with Wally as Kid Flash (maybe apart from the scenes in Born to Run and odd flashback scenes in other comics) and he hasn't been in that role for about 20 years. Most people can't base their decision on anything.

But Wally was amazing at the Flash (argueably DC's most well-rounded character) and Tim Drake is probably DC's best-written sidekick.

Wally as Kid Flash > Tim as Robin. Dick as Robin > Wally as Kid Flash. Tim as Robin > Bart as Kid Flash. Roy as Speedy > Dick as Robin. Any questions?

In conclusion Roy > Dick > Wally > Tim > Bart > Jason as Robin :o

What a random comparison. I could understand Bart vs. Tim, or Dick vs. Wally. But, pointless thread.

Green Lantern said:
Wally as Kid Flash > Tim as Robin. Dick as Robin > Wally as Kid Flash. Tim as Robin > Bart as Kid Flash. Roy as Speedy > Dick as Robin. Any questions?

In conclusion Roy > Dick > Wally > Tim > Bart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jason as anything. :o

Fixed. :up:

tim needs to start using his brains again, walking into a room full of gun toting puppets, closing the doors only to LEAP BACK INTO THE ROOM LIKE HE'S ****ING SUPERMAN. his outfit is probably bulletproof but come off it leaping into a hail of bullets still isnt a great idea

tim still kicks arse though, wally didnt take bart serious back in the day so he is a total noob and i hate him

bart is cleary the superior speedster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their both suck IMO, as do all teen sidekicks anyways, makes me glad we will never see robin in the new batman movies.

Phantom Lantern said:
tim needs to start using his brains again, walking into a room full of gun toting puppets, closing the doors only to LEAP BACK INTO THE ROOM LIKE HE'S ****ING SUPERMAN. his outfit is probably bulletproof but come off it leaping into a hail of bullets still isnt a great idea

tim still kicks arse though, wally didnt take bart serious back in the day so he is a total noob and i hate him

bart is cleary the superior speedster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldnt have said it better myself!

Did...did someone call Wally West a noob? :huh:

Bart as a 20-year-old is a tool. F*** this OYL s***. That fool needs to step aside and let West back in. Wally'll show him how not to suck.

Eros said:
their both suck IMO, as do all teen sidekicks anyways, makes me glad we will never see robin in the new batman movies.
You're saying Tim Drake sucks? Blasphemy! He's one of the greatest teenaged sidekicks of all time!

Wally was Kid Flash during a very different character development era.

Tim still kicks ass, though.

hey whats better... pancakes or bologna?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"