Bad Superman

World's Grimmest Hero
Reaction score
tom-oprah-grimace.jpg

Tom Cruise?

quiz1290outcome1.jpg

Michael Jackson

Vote on!!!

In a way I feel sorry for Michael Jackson.
So talented and yet he looks and acts like that.

I guess I never liked Tom Cruise even before he went off the deep end.

Jackson isnt crazy, he just isnt human. Some kind of human/bat subspecies.

Cruise wins.

Michael Jackson is weird, but he had a jacked up childhood. Granted, that doesn't excuse his lunacy, but at there's least a contributing factor.

Tom Cruise on the other hand is just certifiable. He chose Scientology and is an ardent defender. The straitjacket was not thrust upon him, he sought its embrace.

Mister J said:
Michael Jackson is weird, but he had a jacked up childhood. Granted, that doesn't excuse his lunacy, but at there's least a contributing factor.

Tom Cruise on the other hand is just certifiable. He chose Scientology and is an ardent defender. The straitjacket was not thrust upon him, he sought its embrace.

That's basically what I believe.

I think Cruise is just a few plastic surgeries away from Jackson.

Jackson by far, and not just because of his face. He's a pervert. He may not have gone to jail for it, but the guy's guilty as hell.

Cruise, on the other hand, IS apparently losing his mind. He may not be anywhere near Jacko level yet, but I mean... the dude wants to EAT placenta. Why the hell would anyone do that?

C'mon Jackson made Thriler....................Thriller.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the psychotic pedophile that is Wacko Jacko must be insane.

it's a close one for me,one is a white man with alot of money and the other is a white man with not as much money as he use to have.
one day we'll find out that they we seperated at birth!!!

Mister J said:

Agreed :up:

Mister J said:

When choosing,I do not believe that Tom was aware of the full extent of the influence that Scientology would have over his lifestyle,though.

Jackson himself is crazy, whereas Cruise says and follows things that are crazy.

So Jackson.

Michael Jackson easily, dude is incredibly nuts.

Tom Cruise is just Scientology's version of a Born Again Christian.

Jackson is jerking off while listening to kids on the phone. Sounds pretty crazy to me.

Jackson was found innocent of what is percieved by man as his "craziness".

Tom Cruise is caught on camera.

Verdict: Tom Cruise, release the doves.

as far as i know, tom cruise has never been accused of molesting little kids or sleeping with the elephant man's bones. i'm going with mj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"