Who's funnier ???

Chappelle, I just find Mencia annoying

Mencia just plain isn't funny more often than not. Dave Chappelle is funny... when he's not walking out on his show.

"Carlos" seems to be of the school of misinterpreting Sam Kinison, and only imitating the loud and obnoxious part of him, but not the funny.

Carlos, just to be different.:o
...but seriously,IMO both are way over hyped.

Chapelle. Mencia basically has one racist, unfunny joke that he keeps repeating over and over again.

"White people are uptight and evil, and black people are loud and like fried chicken! 'Beaners' are poor! Don't get mad, I make fun of everyone!"

I have to go with Dave Chapelle,and he's a local boy.

Chappelle by far. I caught the trailer for the not-to-be Season 3; it was hilarious. Chappelle's Show is the only comedic skit-based show that I own. His stuff never seems to get old to me. I watch it all the time.

I could say something clever and funny but I dont feel like thinking of one

chappelle

Chappelle > every living person on the planet minus Sean Penn and you > Mencia.

No, no. Chappelle > Mencia > you and Sean Penn.

EDIT: Well...

You > tree stump > Sean Penn.

Oh hell, I'm > Mencia.

Well, as long as it's Chapelle > Mencia > Me > Sean Penn, I'm okay

Ronny Shade said:
Oh hell, I'm > Mencia.

Well, as long as it's Chapelle > Mencia > Me > Sean Penn, I'm okay
Deal.

If only Iran could be this cooperative.

I also want to know how Mencia has gotten away with making fun of ******ed people the way he does. You would think with the climate today someone would've have been down his throat for the whole "Dee dee dee" thing.

I think Mencia is just a joke. This guy can only be appreciated in smaller doses.

Chapelle is consistently hilarious.

CConn said:
No, no. Chappelle > Mencia > you and Sean Penn.

EDIT: Well...

You > tree stump > Sean Penn.

Sean Penn starred in "I Am Sam",one of the worst movies ever, a lot more things than just a tree stump are better than him.

Apparently I was completely oblivious to an entire movement of Sean Penn hate.

Ronny Shade said:
Apparently I was completely oblivious to an entire movement of Sean Penn hate.

Attempt to watch "I Am Sam" and you will know exactly what we are talking about. This is about the entire movie right here:

Sean Penn throughout basically the entire move: " I AM SAAM ( you know in that ******ed person's voice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"