Transformers Who's the best Megatron?

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that most of you have watched the Movie, who is in your opinion the best Megatron?

I was never too fond of Frank Welker's Megatron, because I honestly didn't like the grumpy, old guy voice. I prefered David Kaye because his Megatron always came off like some sort of royalty. But now that I've watched the Movie, Weaving is my new favorite as the voice of Megatron. He just sounds amazing.

The option "both" or "all equally" should be a mandatory option in all polls.

I´ve always loved the scratchy voice Frank does for Megatron

[YT]qjEmfYSVG8g[/YT]

I'll always have an affinity for Frank as Megatron.

So, Welker it is.

I still believe that Welker could have done just as good of a job, if not better, than Weaving's Megatron. Don't get me wrong Weaving was cool but i love Welkers Megs.

man, i would pick dave kaye. although i do welcome HV's meg

David Kaye did Beast Wars....? I'm a G1 fan, the other incarnations of TF, i'm not too familiar with.

I´ve always loved the scratchy voice Frank does for Megatron

I'm not sure, Frank was always my favorite and I doubted Hugo when he was cast to do the voice, but I loved the way he sounded in the movie. I think Frank comes out on top just because I grew up with him as Megatron.

^That video is awesome by the way.

i'm not a big fan of G1 meg voice. (please don't flame me) I liked the BEast war's one. He sounds really regal like someone said.

David Kaye did Beast Wars....? I'm a G1 fan, the other incarnations of TF, i'm not too familiar with.

He did some amazing work in Beast Wars.

[YT]5DBAZh15uW0[/YT]

I think next he'll do the Voices of Optimus Prime/Grimlock in the new Transformers cartoon.

I'm not sure, Frank was always my favorite and I doubted Hugo when he was cast to do the voice, but I loved the way he sounded in the movie. I think Frank comes out on top just because I grew up with him as Megatron.

^That video is awesome by the way.

OlO! Check out 'Megatron Speaks Out' from the menu..it's funny as hell!:woot:

I'd love to say it's Welker, but I grew up listening to Kaye.

seriously, the couldve used anybody judging from the amount of pro-tools they used on his voice.

and i would say they just wanted a big name actor to use his name to promote the movie, but sadly as much as i love that talented hugo weaving he really isnt a grade A+ actor

seriously, the couldve used anybody judging from the amount of pro-tools they used on his voice.

and i would say they just wanted a big name actor to use his name to promote the movie, but sadly as much as i love that talented hugo weaving he really isnt a grade A+ actor

to tell you the truth, i didnt' even know that it was HV other than from here. I haven't heard that anywhere. If that was their reasoning, they didn't do a good job of promoting it either.

Hugo was a waste in this movie they only gave him a minutes worth of lines, they should've just Welker.

Even if it only were minutes worth of lines, I think ever second of it were worth it.

"Starscream, you fail me yet again."

So great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"