World Who's the best Spidey Villain ever?

Lol a 21 year old who likes spiderman and sits in his house on a computer all day. YOU always give me a good chuckle.

Lol a 21 year old who likes spiderman and sits in his house on a computer all day. YOU always give me a good chuckle.
There are many people here my age though and Spider-Man is an adult character with adult situations which makes him likeable for us adults and sometimes for children like you. Just found it funny how you call yourself son of satan that's all. And I'm out more than I am on the computer so silence yourself.

For some reason I always thought GGVenomSandman was 12. I could have sworn he said that once...:confused:

Oh well :hyper:

Doc Ock and Green Goblin.

Venom is overrated and has done nothing of any significance in Spidey's life. He's just a glorified stalker. He's not in the same league as Ock and Gobby.

....... Well Gobbie is obviously the best villain.

I'd say he's the best personal villain. He knows who Spider-Man really is, and unlike certain other so called big name villains who also know Peter's secret, he's actually put the knowledge to good use to hurt Peter personally.

Ock stretches Spider-Man to his limits with his evil schemes. Like with the Master Planner saga, or the Ock/Owl/Black Cat debacle, or the Sinister Six sagas etc. Ock's even been involved in deaths, and seriously hurt people close to Peter, and he doesn't even know who Spidey really is.

Stan Lee said it best: The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy, while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

I loath best villain topics, most of the time its always gonna be Green Goblin, Doc Ock or saldy Venom.

A favorite villain poll would have at least more varied answers.

Plus, in a "best" thread, people post opinions instead of facts... which when you deal with comic books are scarce anyway.

Green Goblin is so overrated. Venom is a joke, Hobgoblin had/has potential, Kraven bested spidey to the point that he ended up killing himself because he had done it all, so that leaves the visually stunning (when it comes to fights), genius that is Dr Octopus.

Venom or Carnage I think should win this. Carnage more than Venom because Venom and Spidey had to team up to bring him down.

Doc Ock and Green Goblin.

Venom is overrated and has done nothing of any significance in Spidey's life. He's just a glorified stalker. He's not in the same league as Ock and Gobby.
I think Venom is in a very high league. Ock and Goblin can't do everything Spidey can do but better.

I think Venom is in a very high league. Ock and Goblin can't do everything Spidey can do but better.

Yes, they can. They've defeated Spidey dozens of times in battle. In fact, there's nothing Venom has done that Ock and Gobby haven't done between them.

Venom even knows who Spidey is, and he's done diddly squat with that info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"