World Who's the best Spidey Villain ever?

Yes, they can. They've defeated Spidey dozens of times in battle. In fact, there's nothing Venom has done that Ock and Gobby haven't done between them.

Venom even knows who Spidey is, and he's done diddly squat with that info.
if he told everyone who Peter was then after that Peter would have no reason to fear him. He did not tell anyone so Peter would have to awalys worry about Venom telling.
and only the best make it to the movies.:cwink:

if he told everyone who Peter was then after that Peter would have no reason to fear him.

It's got nothing to do with telling anyone. Norman Osborn did just fine without telling a soul who Peter was.

Brock just stalks Peter. Seriously, has he ever seriously hurt Peter so badly that he's put him in hospital? Or seriously hurt anyone close to Peter? Or been involved in the deaths of anyone close to Peter? Ever been involved in any classic or hallmark moments in Peter's life?

In fact, if you want to measure just how good a villain is, take them out of the hero's life, and see what would be different. If the Green Goblin never existed Gwen and Harry would be alive. If Ock never existed Captain Stacy would be alive, and Peter would be dead due to that lethal virus he got during the Clone Saga.

What would be different in Peter's life if Venom never existed? Not a darn thing.

He did not tell anyone so Peter would have to awalys worry about Venom telling.

Uh yeah, I think after all these years everyone knows Brock ain't telling anyone anything. Especially Peter. In fact, I can't ever recall Peter worrying about that in last 10-15 years.

and only the best make it to the movies.:cwink:

Sandman is the best?

Lets re-phrase, only the best get to be a solo villain in the movies against Spidey :cwink:

it is not all about what the Villain has gone to the people around the Hero it's also about what the villian has done to the hero himself. Venom nows about everything about spidey, Venom won't set off spidey's spider sense but Doc Ock can. and why is it that Venom is one of spidey's most loved villians? Also the most powerful villians are saved for later when the hero is smarter and more powerful.:cwink:

it is not all about what the Villain has gone to the people around the Hero

Of course it is. The Joker is renowed as Batman's deadliest because he's killed Robin, crippled Batgirl, and murdered Commissoner Gordon's wife.

it's also about what the villian has done to the hero himself.

And, what has Brock done to Spidey? Nothing. Stalk and fight, stalk and fight. Heck, they've even teamed up together several times.

Venom nows about everything about spidey

And alot of good he's done with that........not.

Venom won't set off spidey's spider sense but Doc Ock can.

Yet Ock has caused more misery and harm to Peter's life than Brock has.

and why is it that Venom is one of spidey's most loved villians?

That is a mystery for the ages. It sure can't be for his villainous skills. I'm going to go with the cool look. Kids seem to dig that.

Also the most powerful villians are saved for later when the hero is smarter and more powerful.:cwink:

:huh:

Is that why Brock went to Sandman for help in taking down Spidey, rather than tackling him alone like he always does in the comics?

Of course it is. The Joker is renowed as Batman's deadliest because he's killed Robin, crippled Batgirl, and murdered Commissoner Gordon's wife.

well then anyone can be a great foe because any normal person can kill a few people close to a hero if given the chance and at the right time.

And, what has Brock done to Spidey? Nothing. Stalk and fight, stalk and fight. Heck, they've even teamed up together several times.
Ock has teamed up too

And alot of good he's done with that........not.

Venom is not using that info to rule the world he is using it to torture Peter. Like in the 90's series when Peter sees Venom's face on walls and such.

Yet Ock has caused more misery and harm to Peter's life than Brock has.

Yet, with more and more fans loving Venom they might do something to really make the fans happy.

That is a mystery for the ages. It sure can't be for his villainous skills. I'm going to go with the cool look. Kids seem to dig that.

a awesome look that not many villians could ever hope to have.

Is that why Brock went to Sandman for help in taking down Spidey, rather than tackling him alone like he always does in the comics?

it is a movie, it was ether a teamup or two very short fights.

well then anyone can be a great foe because any normal person can kill a few people close to a hero if given the chance and at the right time

If it was as simple as that, don't you think it would have happened with half the rogues gallery? What you're obviously forgetting is that not everyone knows who Peter is. Goblin knew, and put that knowledge to good use.

Brock's known for years and has not done diddly squat with it.

Ock has teamed up too

What, to save Spider-Man's life so he can have the pleasure of killing him himself?

Hardly in the same line as Brock teaming with Spidey, Black Cat, Capt America etc to stop another villain, is it?

Venom is not using that info to rule the world

Neither was Norman Osborn.

he is using it to torture Peter.

How? When was the last time he used that to torture Peter? Peter has not been afraid of Brock in YEARS!

Like in the 90's series when Peter sees Venom's face on walls and such.

Cartoons don't count. If they did, then Carnage is a life energy drainer lol.

Yet, with more and more fans loving Venom they might do something to really make the fans happy.

He's been around for nearly 20 years, mate. They're sure taking their sweet time, wouldn't you say?

Right now, Brock's dying of cancer, and Mac Gargan is Venom. A new low for the Venom character.

a awesome look that not many villians could ever hope to have.

LOL! I'll take good writing over a cool look any day of the week :D

it is a movie, it was ether a teamup or two very short fights.

Wait, wait, wait, you're back tracking now.

I thought you said he was so much stronger and smarter. If that was true, he wouldn't have needed Sandman at all, and he certainly wouldn't have jumped head first into a bomb if he was so smart :o

sigh....... I would like to talk some more about Venom and Ock but I'm getting tired of typing. You made some good points IMO. Later.

Vulture is #1, how can anyone doubt his ruffled feathers? Also, Spot is #2 best villain, I hope they are in SM-4.

Like it or not, Vulture will be the central villain, spot will be the secondary, and the ending will be a cliff hanger with the Walrus.

VENOM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm pretty mixed...Norman Osborn for me IS Spidey's arch-nemesis, the guy's nuts, he has power, and has hurt Spidey really bad.

On the other hand, I have to admit it was Venom who brought me to Spidey's comics, he has a great and scary look, he is powerfull too...BUT after those first encounters, he was "running out of gas"...and with the lethal protector thing they "burned the car". That "last temptation of Eddie Brock" was one hell of a story, one of the best in my opinion. But I thought they should have let Eddie die in style. And now I'm sure Eddie will be Venom again because not letting Eddie have a great death just to have him die of cancer would be pretty...stupid.

Personnaly, I thought that making Mac Gargan have the symbiote was a refreshing way to make Venom go in a direction

Damn right, but clearly the spot should be winning in this poll...wait why the hell isen't he on the poll? He is one of the most dangerous villains around!

:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"