Who's the bigger pimp?

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
In Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale), is seen in public with two beautiful women in his arms. Which really shows the playboy side of the character. Yet, in B89 we see Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) have sex with Vicki Vale and on the next day he tells her he's going out of town. We can assume he does this to women a lot, most likely to avoid seeing them again.

So, this poses the question: who is the bigger pimp?

Keaton. Keaton bed her and lied to her (Vicki, his official love interest) for his own will.

Bale did all of that just to cover who he is. He kinda didn't even want to be with those models. When Rachel (his official love interest) appeared he went all girly about it. 'Uh, oh, this is not real Rachel, it's just... uh... oh'. And in the end he barely kissed her once and no bed. Pft.

El Payaso said:
Keaton. Keaton bed her and lied to her (Vicki, his official love interest) for his own will.

Bale did all of that just to cover who he is. He kinda didn't even want to be with those models. When Rachel (his official love interest) appeared he went all girly about it. 'Uh, oh, this is not real Rachel, it's just... uh... oh'. And in the end he barely kissed her once and no bed. Pft.

True, but Keaton's Bruce Wayne almost gave up being Batman in order to have a relationship with Selina Kyle. So, I don't know. Good call though.

As much as I like Keaton, I went with Bale. He's more of the playboy Bruce Wayne. But I actually prefer the dark Bruce Wayne who has nothing else to do then be Batman. I love the shot in Batman Returns where Bruce is just sitting in his chair with his head down waiting for the night to call, then when the symbol shines he looks into the sky as it gleams on him. Keaton's Wayne was my favorite, but the question asked who was the bigger Pimp so I had to vote Chris Bale.

The Keaton. It's not been confirmed that Bale slept with any of his women. He may still be a virgin. In fact, I'll bank on it.

Mr. Socko said:
As much as I like Keaton, I went with Bale. He's more of the playboy Bruce Wayne.

But that's just a charade.

Although Bale's Wayne is a much more traditional playboy, Keaton was a better pimp even because he didn't do it with living inflatable dolls but with real women with brains AND looks.

Catman said:
In Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale), is seen in public with two beautiful women in his arms. Which really shows the playboy side of the character. Yet, in B89 we see Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) have sex with Vicki Vale and on the next day he tells her he's going out of town. We can assume he does this to women a lot, most likely to avoid seeing them again.

So, this poses the question: who is the bigger pimp?
a pimp is someone who goes out dressed in pink and picks up hookers on the street. now tell me have we ever seen Bruce Wayne do that?

ganstaman56 said:
a pimp is someone who goes out dressed in pink and picks up hookers on the street. now tell me have we ever seen Bruce Wayne do that?

Modern day, there's more then one kind of pimp. Someone who is cool and great with the ladies is a "pimp" too.

ganstaman56 said:

elseworlds...

Bruce_Wayne29 said:
Although Bale's Wayne is a much more traditional playboy, Keaton was a better pimp even because he didn't do it with living inflatable dolls but with real women with brains AND looks.

no, no, no, no, no . . . you got it all wrong . . . you get points taken away for brains . . . :D

Mikes the pimp, he bed her with out throwin money all around like Chris had to, which made himself into a phoney and only worth his cash.

Yeah, many of you are correct with Bale and the charade thing. Keaton was the real thing.

DocLathropBrown said:
The Keaton. It's not been confirmed that Bale slept with any of his women. He may still be a virgin. In fact, I'll bank on it.

hahaha...hi-larious!

anyway, i have to agree with a previous poster that today's culture has twisted the word pimp around. a pimp is a guy who sells women to men for sex. what the thread starter should of asked is, "who's the bigger player?"

I'm gonna logically assume that Bale took those women to bed, and therefore declare Bale's Bruce the bigger pimp as 2 > 1.

Katsuro said:
I'm gonna logically assume that Bale took those women to bed, and therefore declare Bale's Bruce the bigger pimp as 2 > 1.

Where's the logic?

Also, the fact that we know who the girls are with Keaton make him more of a bigger player.

Chris just nailed a few random Russian chicks. Mike f**ked Kim Basinger and tongue-dived Michelle Phifer.

Mike by a landslide.

Keaton is the bigger pimp.First date with Vicki and he scored with her.First date with Selina and they started making out on the couch.

Mike wastes no time getting intimate with his ladies :cool:

Bale didn't even kiss those two hot chicks he was with.And he did nothing with Holmes except give her a brief peck on the lips.

Mike OWNS Bale hands down.

Doctor Octopus said:
Keaton is the bigger pimp.First date with Vicki and he scored with her.First date with Selina and they started making out on the couch.

Mike wastes no time getting intimate with his ladies :cool:

Bale didn't even kiss those two hot chicks he was with.And he did nothing with Holmes except give her a brief peck on the lips.

Mike OWNS Bale hands down.

Good argument. I hope Nolan is taking notes. We know how they visit this site. :o

I'm saying Bale. Surely many of you all remeber the scene where he was driving a very fancy sport car with 2 women. He even get in the water with them. That's a real pimp there for you!! :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"