Who's the bigger pimp?

If you don't even kiss the girls, just getting in the water with them is... kind of lame.

Mike. Y'know Bale didn't have sex with anyone in BB.

Unless the League of Shadows follows Spartan customs. :(

CConn said:
Mike. Y'know Bale didn't have sex with anyone in BB.

Unless the League of Shadows follows Spartan customs. :(

"Uh, gee guys I'm not really comfortable with this..."

"Bah, silly Western culture. Now, are you ready to begin?"

":( "

El Payaso said:
If you don't even kiss the girls, just getting in the water with them is... kind of lame.

Hey, he might have kiss them & we didn't see it. Maybe one of them gave Bruce the "you-know-what" while his sports car. Pimps sometime do that. ;)

Flexo said:
"Uh, gee guys I'm not really comfortable with this..."

"Bah, silly Western culture. Now, are you ready to begin?"

":( "
You got my reference.

You're obviously a very educated man.

CConn said:
You got my reference.

You're obviously a very educated man.

Television has taught me well.

Mr. Socko said:
As much as I like Keaton, I went with Bale. He's more of the playboy Bruce Wayne. But I actually prefer the dark Bruce Wayne who has nothing else to do then be Batman. I love the shot in Batman Returns where Bruce is just sitting in his chair with his head down waiting for the night to call, then when the symbol shines he looks into the sky as it gleams on him. Keaton's Wayne was my favorite, but the question asked who was the bigger Pimp so I had to vote Chris Bale.

Actually I went with Keaton, but when it comes to his portrayal of Wayne and that whole scene, I couldn't agree with you more!:up:

Okay......listen to this.

Levels of girls don't count here.....so, if she's a major celeb.....doesn't matter.
So.....Michelle, as hot as she is, does not count as extra points....I'm simply going on pure number counts.

Mike got Vicki in Batman, and Selena in Batman Returns.

Chris got 2 supermodels, Rachel......and I think getting his arms around a secretary in less than 5 minutes adds to his pimp juice. And that's just 1 movie.

So...Mike: 2
Chris: 4

Pimpin....

Doctor Octopus said:
First date with Vicki and he scored with her.First date with Selina and they started making out on the couch.
Exactly why my vote for the biggest pimp goes to Michael.

Hell yeah, Keaton's the daddy :cool:

Yeah....but Bale had a secretary in his arms in like 20 second......lol.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Levels of girls don't count here.....so, if she's a major celeb.....doesn't matter.
So.....Michelle, as hot as she is, does not count as extra points....I'm simply going on pure number counts.

This does not even make sense.What is this points nonsense?? This is based on whoever can get into a lady's pants. And Mike owns Chris on that score.

Chris' bed has dust on it. Mike's sheets and couch are still cooling down from his hot blondes staying over.

Mike got Vicki in Batman, and Selena in Batman Returns.

Chris got 2 supermodels, Rachel......and I think getting his arms around a secretary in less than 5 minutes adds to his pimp juice.

That adds nothing.

He did absolutely nothing with these ladies,except make an ass of himself by jumping into a hotel pool in his suit in front of a room full of rich people.

Pimp?? Please.

So...Mike: 2
Chris: 4

Pimpin....

Let's re-phrase this:

Ladies Mike has tongue wrestled with: 2

Ladies Mike has slept with: 1

Ladies Chris has tongue wrestled with: 0 (He gave Holmes a brief peck on the lips at the end).

Ladies Chris has slept with: 0

Michael Keaton is the PIMP DADDY!!!! Take lessons from this man Chris.

C'mon....erroneous, ref!

I think there was enough evidence to suggest that Chris nailed those two models in the car.

Absolutely no proof of that.He was never even seen kissing one of them.

In fact he was only being seen with these women in public to show off his playboy image, at Alfred's suggestion.

"Drive sport cars,date movie stars,buy things that are not for sale". It was all a false image to hide his Batman secret.

Face it,Mike is the pimp daddy here ;)

ChrisBaleBatman said:
C'mon....erroneous, ref!

I think there was enough evidence to suggest that Chris nailed those two models in the car.

Show me one single piece of evidence.

I should have added Adam West to the poll. :csad:

[YT]L8BZDwLExPI[/YT]

He clearly IS the bigger pimp. :o

Mike. Bedded basinger on first date, not bad goin'.:cwink:

Has anyone seen American Psyco with BALE in it?
Do you guys think he is a pimp in that movie?

Well, I remember that he was a lady killer. Literally.

Yes, we can all agree that Bale is a chameleon.

Have you seen that movie 'The Machinist' in which he played a skeleton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"