Who's the most powerful villain

K

konartistik

I'm talking about overall power not just strength.
Is it Doom, magneto, thanos... I really wanna know.

And who's the most powerful hero? Probably a toss up betwwen silver surfer, thor, dr. strange or whatever.

Thanos is up there for the villain.

Surfer is for the hero.

Oh, and yes, welcome to the Hype.

Of the ones you listed, Thanos. The mad Titan destroys all. Except for that one guy. But he was Mexican. Thanos has a soft spot for the Mexicans. It's a thing with him.

Galactus or The Watcher

and....

SPIDER-MAN! :) :spidey:

No.... how about yeah, Silver Surfer or Doctor Strange are good. Hard not to just go with the Hulk though! :hulk:

thnx I've been reading here and its pretty cool. But does Galactus really fall under villain cause, sure he destroys worlds, but not for an evil purpose. Another thing I wanted to know is whos the the fastest character. Surfer could travel at the speed of light but I mean like overall movement and reflexes.

Baring cosmic deities, I'd say Thanos is the most powerful and dangerous villain Marvel has. Not only is he strong enough to beat down characters like Thor and Surfer, but he's also one of the most intelligent characters in the MU (sort of like a cosmic Reed Richards).

konartistik said:
thnx I've been reading here and its pretty cool. But does Galactus really fall under villain cause, sure he destroys worlds, but not for an evil purpose. Another thing I wanted to know is whos the the fastest character. Surfer could travel at the speed of light but I mean like overall movement and reflexes.
I would imagine the fastest character in the MU would be the Runner.

Didn't Thanos take on Odin and Thor at the same time and just stand there and take it? Because, THAT is ****ing badass.

Its hard to argue galactus's evil intent. Thano's is a good choice.Surfers another good choice for hero, Ill have to go with Thor though. Im biased:) Sides Thor took took the surfers lunch in the blood and thunder series.

Truthteller said:
Galactus or The Watcher

and....

SPIDER-MAN! :) :spidey:

No.... how about yeah, Silver Surfer or Doctor Strange are good. Hard not to just go with the Hulk though! :hulk:
Yeah, I agree with you here, even Spider-man, OK, I'm actually thinking 'cosmic Spider-Man,' but still the bug. And the Hulk too, especially War. What about Thor, say Rune Thor? And Sentry if we count the void!

The Question said:
Didn't Thanos take on Odin and Thor at the same time and just stand there and take it? Because, THAT is ****ing badass.
Actually Odin made thanos look really bad in the blood and thunder series. Cant name the specific comic right now but he did. Made it look easy, in fact thanos and the surfer at the same time:eek:

Thanos is a great one how many times as he killed most of the universe or at least alot of heros also the beyonder I think was pretty strong can't remember much about him have to reread secret war again. And for hero ghost rider sense he can make you feel the pain of anyone you ever hurt did it to galactus I think.

The Question said:
He took on and stalemated a crazed Thor who was in possession of the Power Gem. This is the same Thor that beat the crap out of Beta Ray Bill, Surfer, and the Infinity Watch. He grew bored with the fight and trapped the enraged Thunderer in a stasis cube by using a prototype of a gun he was still working on.

As for Odin, he did get a few decent shots in, but the All Father pretty much knocked him around. Still didn't do anything to stop Thanos as he got back up from every attack Odin threw at him and would not yield. Eventually, Sif intervened and ended the fight, if I recall correctly. IIRC, Thanos wasn't really trying to fight back too much either as they were taking the frozen-in-stasis-Thor to Odin so that he could help him.

Thanos should really be used much more than he is. Dang I wish I had more money to buy those annialation minis.:(

MJOILNIR said:
Actually Odin made thanos look really bad in the blood and thunder series. Cant name the specific comic right now but he did. Made it look easy, in fact thanos and the surfer at the same time:eek:
Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25 :up:

Thanks:up: I just read it again the other day but couldent remember.

deathshead2 said:
Thanos should really be used much more than he is. Dang I wish I had more money to buy those annialation minis.:(

They're pretty good.

deathshead2 said:
Well, being a big Thanos fan, I agree. Still, I would never want him to become an over-used character like Wolverine has become. :o

Johnny Blaze said:
Well, being a big Thanos fan, I agree. Still, I would never want him to become an over-used character like Wolverine has become. :o
I would like for him to fight the nu avengers so they could have a good reason to re do the team becasue the roster sucks now.The nu avengers need a good old cosmic ass kicking.:up:

I agree. Im a thanos fan myself. He fits perfectly in the comics I like to read(cosmic threats ect) Able to take out all but the most powerful heros all by his lonesome:)

deathshead2 said:
I would like for him to fight the nu avengers so they could have a good reason to re do the team becasue the roster sucks now.The nu avengers need a good old cosmic ass kicking.:up:
Depending on the Sentry's fluxuating power level, Thanos would kill them. :o

Lets not forget Loki. Hes pretty badassed in his own right:up:

Silver Sable said:
Galactus
Doom
Mags
Thanos
Mephisto
lol, when Thanos possessed the heart of the universe he could destroy any being in the universe, even the Living Tribunal who is said to have unlimmited power.
So Thanos with the heart of the universe was the one above all, strongest being in Marvel universe ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"