Who's the next cameo chracter from the book?

Mister Gone

Master of His Toaster!
Reaction score
So far (in a limited capacity) we've had Curt Conners, Betty Brant, Robbie Robertson, Flash Thompson, Bonesaw McGraw, John Jameson, and possibly Debra Whitman (the lanky next door landlord's daughter, different name, but very close to the character.) Who do you think they will (or should) throw in for some fan service?

I'd like to see Peter walking by a tv or something and have a news report saying "In an armed robbbery attempt, Herman Schultz was arrested by police officers today..."

That would be cool but I agree with what someone said earlier about Quentin Beck having a cameo in Spiderman 3. Cletus Kassidy would be nice doubting we'll ever see him as Carnage onscreen. Or perhaps Chameoleon. Alright, here's how I want it to play out.

Spiderman 3: Cletus Kassidy and Dmitiri Smerdyakov.
S4: Quentin Beck, Herman Schult, and Adrian Toomes.
S5: Sergei Kravinoff and Morris Bench.

Quentin Beck definitely, he's a legend. Or mabye felicia hardy aka black cat. Mabye she could tame the tiger.

Mister Gone said:
So far (in a limited capacity) we've had Curt Conners, Betty Brant, Robbie Robertson, Flash Thompson, Bonesaw McGraw, John Jameson, and possibly Debra Whitman (the lanky next door landlord's daughter, different name, but very close to the character.) Who do you think they will (or should) throw in for some fan service?

its not quite a cameo, but they mentioned eddie brock in sm1

Spideyssuperfan said:
its not quite a cameo, but they mentioned eddie brock in sm1
they filmed a scene with brock in sm1.. Later deleted. It showed up on a message board a few years back and I got to see it. It was nothing special but it was still cool.

SsM said:
they filmed a scene with brock in sm1.. Later deleted. It showed up on a message board a few years back and I got to see it. It was nothing special but it was still cool.

no they mention him in the actual movie. If you watch the part just before the julia roberts line, robertson says 'we've had eddie working on it all week' or something.

Felicia Hardy
Curt Conners
Quentin Beck

And there should be a random guy walking behind Spidey wearing the Chameoleon belt and Peter's Spidey senses goes off and he turns around and the guy is gone.

He can make another.

Oh, and how could I forget. Norman must return to guide Harry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"