why do some girls like to get choked when having sex?

Fred_Fury

Sidekick
Reaction score
I went home with a chick a few days ago that wanted me to choke her out while having sex... she also wanted me to bite her and pull her hair..., wtf??? why do some girls get off on this stuff? She wanted me to choke her hard too, almost to the point where she was passing out.

yikes.
tell her she doesn't need you to choke her.
tell her it feels just as good if she just holds her own breath.
plus, there's less a chance of her dying.:up:
i think the only girls that dig that are girls who have never been through a traumatic sexual experience.
*shrug*

so what :dry: if she wants you to choke her during sex , think what else you might be able to do with her.

so what :dry: if she wants you to choke her during sex , think what else you might be able to do with her.
yeah!
and then she can't take you to court over it because she liked ASKED for it so it will ruin her credibility as a victim.
yesss... yesss...
*wrings hands menacingly*

omg you are so damn wierd sometime :D

omg you are so damn wierd sometime :D
what?!!?
i can't help that i was impregnated by a toothpaste tube!!:cmad:

icon_sad.gif

*awkard moment*

yeah pretty much she's a freak willing to do whatever I want to do with her.

but is she hot?

hmm guess that will do

asphyxiation intensifies an orgasm in both males and females.

there is also that danger/trust aspect that comes into being slightly dominated/overpowered by another.

for some people there is a very slim line between pleasure and pain, biting and scratching can sometimes easily cross these borders as well as some forms of restrain.

my current lady is a little bit like yours fred, enjoy it while you can because sex after with another could come across as quite mundane

yikes.
tell her she doesn't need you to choke her.
tell her it feels just as good if she just holds her own breath.
plus, there's less a chance of her dying.:up:
i think the only girls that dig that are girls who have never been through a traumatic sexual experience.
*shrug*
holding one's breath and having pressure on one's larynx are completely different experiences.

:huh:

Its not all that weird. My wife gets off on it too... and being bitten.

ive only choked my monkey :(

my current lady is a little bit like yours fred, enjoy it while you can because sex after with another could come across as quite mundane

Yeah, I'm enjoying it, cause she really gets into sex, she's doing most of the work half the time!

holding one's breath and having pressure on one's larynx are completely different experiences.

:huh:
this is true.
but if she wants him to choke her simply so that she can intesify her orgasm through the lack of oxygen to the brain, she can achieve the same thing from simply holding her breath.
now if she wants him to choke her because she's into autoerotic asphyxiation then you're right, that's different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"