Why everybody has kryptonite!!???

Discussion in 'Super-World' started by el sensei, Apr 2, 2006.

1. el sensei Registered

it pisses me off that everybody has kryptonite and in the versus threads and in comics when you put someone against superman they say well with prep time he could find some kryptonite and then beat supes or something like that happens

2. AmbientFire "Listen."

Somebody already mentioned what I am about to but - What if Superman uses this elusive 'prep time' too? What then?

3. Ming The Observer.

Odds are he'd spend it being Clark Kent, hanging out with his folks, and spending time with Lois.

I mean...why would Superman need prep time?

4. DavidTyler Registered

Pre crisis saw everyone having a chunk of Kryptonite. DC tried to do away with that mid 70's with the Sand Superman 'Kryptonite No More' storyline. John Byrne and the Ordway team that followed tried very hard to keep Kryptonite availability to a minimum. I'm afraid that the new writers are so enamoured of the pre crisis Superman that they'll reverse that.

5. Pksoze Registered

During the Byrne years there was only one piece of kryptonite on earth.