All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fix the transmission now!!!

This is a hint that Milestone's Static will appear in a cameo role.

Our very own James Bond! :woot:

Oh I so hope this means we get the trailer before Tuesday. Maybe they plan on playing a clip at the MTV thing and have to debut the trailer before it. Oooooh please let it be trailer gods! :woot:

Isn't this what happen with trailer 2? We all thought it wouldn't be released until the next week like on Weds or something but we got it Friday?

speaking of messages, was it the end of Birthright where Superman got to hear the recorded message from his Kryptonian parents?

speaking of messages, was it the end of Birthright where Superman got to hear the recorded message from his Kryptonian parents?

Whoa, that's right...

Maybe tiny little snippets of Krypton's destruction, or war?

If I had to bet, though, I'd say it's Zod-related.

Kinda... it was more of an interstellar communication window into the past. He could see them but they weren't able to look back until the very end. He was able to send a message to his parents.

Isn't this what happen with trailer 2? We all thought it wouldn't be released until the next week like on Weds or something but we got it Friday?

Yep. We got it sooner than we thought we would. Perhaps we will get it on Sunday. 14th, 2 months from the opening?? Hmm...in any case, I love this. It's much more fun than just randomly getting a trailer out of nowhere! :woot: The downside to this is, I will now be glued to the screen. Hopefully if it doesn't come out before next week they will reveal a countdown so that I can actually go about living my life in peace until then!! :funny:

If we get the trailer tonight I am gonna freak out

Kinda... it was more of an interstellar communication window into the past. He could see them but they weren't able to look back until the very end. He was able to send a message to his parents.

ah, that was it.

Is it possible we might get to see the trailer before Tuesday because the new Star Trek trailer will be unveiled on that day, and I don't think Paramount would want to be overshadowed by MoS on the same day.....?

STID_187x228_NewPoster_v2.jpg

Yep. We got it sooner than we thought we would. Perhaps we will get it on Sunday. 14th, 2 months from the opening?? Hmm...in any case, I love this. It's much more fun than just randomly getting a trailer out of nowhere! :woot: The downside to this is, I will now be glued to the screen. Hopefully if it doesn't come out before next week they will reveal a countdown so that I can actually go about living my life in peace until then!! :funny:

Haha Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Even though as I type this I have a second tab open to the static. :woot: And This is way more fun.

Remember we got the third TDKR trailer on a random night at like 11pm after a day full of viral stuff so.. it's possible.

Exciting stuff huh. It would be cool if they released it this weekend, and then start pushing out Tv spots, ect, as the final phase of the promo kicks in.

Exactly but I think they're gonna drop it TODAY!!! :woot:

Is it possible we might get to see the trailer before Tuesday because the new Star Trek trailer will be unveiled on that day, and I don't think Paramount would want to be overshadowed by MoS on the same day.....?

Don't think so. I have a feeling the trailer will be released on Thursday.

Hmm.. interesting theory.

ah, that was it.

I loved that. It was icing on the cake for me. The way it all played out was perfect.

A lump of Kryptonite just dumped on Superman is boring.

If they use Kryptonite in the sequel then I want to see it in Metallo, on a ring Lex wears when he beats up Superman or crafted into a bullet and fired at Superman like in Lois & Clark.

Hahaha, please, no way. Tuesday at the latest but I have a VERY GOOD FEELING it will be before....soon!!! :woot:
I hope so! lol I want the static to change so bad I keep refreshing.

Hahaha, please, no way. Tuesday at the latest but I have a VERY GOOD FEELING it will be before....soon!!! :woot:

I doubt if they will drag the "transmission" on for too long. I would say today or tomorrow is a good bet - that way it gets the whole weekend to spread on FB and Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"