Why I hate "The Batman" (new animated series)

^Precisely!
That's exactly what I had in mind.

the20new20adventures20of20batman.jpg

naofbatmancast.jpg

I didn't like the first three seasons but when Robin got introduced, it was like a complete turnaround. Not only for the show but for viewers as well. I started to notice more interest from fans. Even I'm one of them. I enjoy it now. I can deal with some crappy episodes but at least there's something Batman related on TV.

I gotta admit that I didn't like the show when I 1st saw it but in this current season it's got a lot better. I still hate that new version of The Joker though, ha ha!

The New Adventures Of Batman springs immediately to mind...not the one following up Batman: TAS, but the one from the 70's.

ha ha, ok true. But they were basing their show off of Adam West and the old school tv show...didn't stand a chance at being a cool batman show

ha ha, ok true. But they were basing their show off of Adam West and the old school tv show...didn't stand a chance at being a cool batman show
The Adam West show was indeed funny, on the other hand that animated show kinda tried being funny but......:dry:

Technically, the quality of the animation was really good at that time though.

2) Unneeded repetitive use of "THE Batman." You can tell it was decided in a preproduction meeting that "every time a character would normally say 'Batman' we are going to put 'the' in front of it... everytime and with strict exception." Sounds unbelievably forced.

The thing that annoys me the most is when they say the batman. Why dont they say batman or just say something else.

You missed this
Catwoman miss sexiness
The Riddler looks like Marylyn Manson
Batgirl doesn't have kitty and appeared before than Robin, still I LOVE THEM! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"