Why is Hype so slow?

It is why he is here & why he was made. It is his purpose to ruin the Hype. Regardless of what anyone says

Why is it really lagging in the past few days?

Yeah I honestly think the reason this forum is so clunky is because we have enough sub forums to have....*insert a clever metaphor here* I've said it before, I'll say it again, this forum really needs to condense itself.

we have had subforums before with no problems of lag

Well I'm surprised, no forum I've ever seen has been able to support this many sub forums and run smoothly.

when was the last time you cleaned your cache and temp internet files?

You guys do realize that 'Thread Manager' gains more strength and power with every complaint about lag, right?

You guys do realize that 'Thread Manager' gains more strength and power with every complaint about lag, right?

So in a way the Thread Manager is like Galactus?

The site was done for a while yesterday, were you guys doing upgrades?

The hype is slow cause I stood the mods up two nights ago and they're in their secret mod forum fuming. :o

I thought it was going to be for a great April Fool's Joke.....apparently it wasn't for a joke, and I was made the fool....

So I am wondering, why can't the admins just make the superhero sections on the hype Hypesters only? I mean whenever a guest comes in and want to view a thread in the batman, x-men, green lantern, ect forms, it redirects them to the login page.

Does anyone know why the view count was disabled? Ever since Thread Manager it stopped counting unless you post.

I have no idea. If I were to take a guess, I would say that it's probably a 'strain on the servers' to keep track of everytime a thread is viewed. I do miss the view counts...

they are filming batman 3. just so you know :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"