Why is Hype so slow?

Funny, it moves fast enough when I use it, one of the fastest sites I enter

It seems slow in showing I have 444 posts though, here it shows me I have 389 posts

I think the lag is lashing out at all of us for being named 'Best Rivalry' award winner in the Hype Awards.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh llllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaagggggg!

Is "Thread Manager" an attempt to control lag? You know it can't be controlled.

It is, and the lag can't be controlled, especially by something automated. We currently have threads being closed and reopened without any logic behind it.

Everyone knows its easier to push a thousand little shopping carts at once, instead of one big shopping cart. :huh::up:

The Hype must be stopped on closing threads quickly it will not help at all. Would it not technically cause even more traffic ? Everyone must be a part of the quest to stop The Hype or face banishment from The Hype

It is, and the lag can't be controlled, especially by something automated. We currently have threads being closed and reopened without any logic behind it.

I tried to befriend it but Thread Manager is always business! :cmad:

WTF threads with 3 thousand posts are getting closed? WTF is the point? Why not close them down after a thousand? Why not 10 pages?

If I see 10 more threads close within 10 minutes 10,000 Kittens will die & if I see another 10 threads close Big Ben will rape someone this week :csad:

Last edited:
Seriously, I understand we don't pay to post here and so forth and all the other crap management loves to spew here but this is getting ridiculous.

" Things are worse than EVER!"
" The night is darkest just before the dawn....but I promise you....the dawn is coming!"
" NO MORE DOUBLE POSTS!!!!YEAH!"

still see plenty of double and triple postings

Last edited:
Another thing that Thread Manager is now responsible for. Thread Manager is destroying the Hype

I tried surfing the Hype using Google Chrome browser, and it was super fast. Then went back to Internet Explorer and was super slow. Weird...

Last edited:
Even with the thread manager is still not getting any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"